Koala Hat Giveaway Forum Edition (UNOFFICIAL EVENT)

Welcome and firstly hope your entered over at the Juky rentals event bumper to register for the koala hat giveaway over there. This seems to be taking some time to reach the 1000 people so it may possibly take a while so in the mean time you probably are aware I've been doing some other random giveaways in game. Here is your chance for a forum exclusive giveaway I would like to try make this as easy to enter as possible and as easy to manage as possible as it can sometimes become hard to keep it all fair and keep everyone happy.

Soooo I think a simple screenshot of your qbee in your favorite realm or of something random in game I'm really not too worried feel free to quote the realm name I'm always happy to explore peoples builds, but in no way is it a requirement. I think the only requirement I need is your in game name to deliver the prize if you win but even that I don't really need until the winners drawn and posted. Also if you cant send a screenshot feel free to draw your character. If you cant draw I guess do an emoji that resembles your character, your fine to edit your pics remove your cubits even add cubits visually just have fun and from my end I think to pick the winner I will assign a number according to the comments then pick the number from a random number generator as that seems to really be making things easier.

I think maybe a week to allow people to all participate but not become a long drawn out competition. Any suggestions or possible problems you foresee please let me know and together I'm sure we can work it all out :)

Kind regards

Chickenlips

Comments