Minecraft Texture Pack

Baby SalBaby Sal Member
edited May 2020 in General Chat
During this long and boring quarantine, I've decided to create a Minecraft Texture pack for Cubic Castles. After the long hours of testing and changing, I have completed the texture pack. From grass blocks to tree trunks, it will be like a whole new survival mode. Below I have compiled some screenshots of the texture pack. You can download the textures in this thread. I'm still working on the item icons which will be released at a later date. Some of the blocks aren't perfect and I will be tweaking blocks and adding new ones in the future, but for now, please enjoy a whole new experience during this long quarantine.
There is also a little surprise with the dirt block head, it's optional but, funny nonetheless.
(The pack is only for Steam users, sorry)

Comments

• Amazing, True work of art.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited May 2020
    LMAO

How do you apply texture packs?
  • BTW, im making a video right now with this texture pack. Its absolutely amazing. Credit will be well deserved...
  • MEEPYZ said:

LMAO

How do you apply texture packs?

It depends if you use Steam or not. If you use Steam, this is how. Open Steam and right click cubic castles in your library, click Local Files and then click Browse Local Files. From there go to DynaContent, then Images. All you haft to do then is switch them out with the Minecraft files, and make sure that their the same name as the original. However, don't get rid of the original blocks, just in case you want to change the textures back.
  • NOTE - Had to fix something in the Blocks Texture. Just get rid of the redo at the end for it to work in the files.
  • This is amazing, I will definitely be using this!
  • NisawNisaw Member
    I like it.
  • this looks so bad but so good at the same time

thats what i said
  • NOooo, in the past i made a texture pack ant it took to me like 2 weeks and !!!! BOOM!! New Update and everything i made just got to trash T.T, I wish that cubic castles could support texture packs made by the game users just like minecraft where you can use any texture pack and doesn't matter in what game version you are.
  • what if somebody made a cc texturepack for minecraft? now thats a twist

i know right!!
  • It looks cool! Sadly i'm not on steam so i cant use it :(
  • IronFish said:

It looks cool! Sadly i'm not on steam so i cant use it :(

Same. #MobileGang
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Thats amazing
  • I don't see why it wouldn't be usable with Android. The textures are the same, aren't they?
  • Punpudle said:

NOooo, in the past i made a texture pack ant it took to me like 2 weeks and !!!! BOOM!! New Update and everything i made just got to trash T.T, I wish that cubic castles could support texture packs made by the game users just like minecraft where you can use any texture pack and doesn't matter in what game version you are.

F
  • I tried searching through the files of cc for the textures, but i couldnt find them for some reason
  • Amazing xd allot of effort xd
  • Punpudle said:

NOooo, in the past i made a texture pack ant it took to me like 2 weeks and !!!! BOOM!! New Update and everything i made just got to trash T.T, I wish that cubic castles could support texture packs made by the game users just like minecraft where you can use any texture pack and doesn't matter in what game version you are.

That's why I made a backup every time I tweaked something in the files.
  • I will try it out!