Rude

I just hate when others act like they own the mine, others can also mine resources, so, you don’t have the right to tell them to leave, especially if they were there first. :p

Comments

• It's called greed
  • Azsimuth said:

It's called greed

Yeah, but, it is still rude how he just blatantly asked me to leave.

• Yeah but sometimes people go into mines with others and steal their cubits that drop, cubes, and sometimes if they find diamonds or any other ore, people usually steal it if they see it as well.
  • Yeah but sometimes people go into mines with others and steal their cubits that drop, cubes, and sometimes if they find diamonds or any other ore, people usually steal it if they see it as well.

I was first though.

I was first though.
    I hope you did NOT leave.
  • Azsimuth said:

Yeah but sometimes people go into mines with others and steal their cubits that drop, cubes, and sometimes if they find diamonds or any other ore, people usually steal it if they see it as well.

I was first though.
    I hope you did NOT leave.
    Actually did, I was having one of those days when this happened and did not want to get into a fight with anyone.
  • Don't let people push you around, have a MATURE chat with them and you can agree on something.

I very much understand that you left because you didn't want a fight, really mature!
  • Don't let people push you around, have a MATURE chat with them and you can agree on something.

I very much understand that you left because you didn't want a fight, really mature!

Before I left though, I told him “I was here first, but, ok” since it looked liked he really needed those thorny vines lmao