Rate Art #5

SebzNebzSebzNebz Member
edited April 2020 in Art
First off, I just want to say tysm for a whole year of support and criticism that would end up leading me up to this point.

It has literally been a WHOLE YEAR :D since I posted my first rate art discussion. I think this one will be my last one, because at this point I can say that I'm not bad at art anymore.

Let's take a look ;)

April 2019

This is the very first lineless digital drawing I've ever done. I mainly didn't do a background because I didn't have ideas, but also because I was in a "Im9AndThisIsDeep" kinda phase thing.

June-July 2019

This was literally the best art I had at the time, I thought it was perfect LOL everyone said that it didn't look like I was laying down.

October 2019

Here, I wasn't really in the mood for digital art for awhile. This is actually supposed to be my siblings and I in the same drawing, which was before they quit ;(

Jan-Feb 2020

I'm pretty good at lineless art now. Only problem I have is that I still suck at knowing where highlights and shadows should be, and not just a curved line. I didn't add shadows because I thought it contrasted too much with the light setting.

Now finally, one for today :DD

April 2020

I'm actually really proud of this artwork too. The only takeback I have is that if you look really closely in some areas, the lineart starts getting sloppy. I'm easily able to hide it tho with the amount of shadows and highlights I used.

I am still able to take constructive criticism or tips on how to make it even better, but I'm not going to post anymore Rate Art discussions for a long time.

I hope you enjoyed looking at them. I'm very happy that I'm able to make it to here in only a year and a half of cc art and only a year of posting art.

FYI!! I'm going to become 3 years old (CC) on May 7th, I'm hosting a bomb game and the best prize is d angles and a wiz hat ;) make sure to attend! (I'm starting between 3-6pm cc time)

Incase you can't see the spoilers OR the pictures on the bottom, DM me, I already have the pics with me.

Comments