Max crafting

Kewrz.Kewrz. Member
edited April 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
Why don't we get the max exp when we use "craft max" feature in the workbenches? It is better than clicking repetately to get exp.

Comments

• Because why do you need to get less than 1xp from clicking craft max that doesn't seem necessary
  • lol people would abuse this hella lot. Buy tons of dirt and make them into slabs boom youre lvl 60 instantly.
  • There used to be a bug where you could do this, and it was OP...
  • 'Dragon' said:

There used to be a bug where you could do this, and it was OP...

Yeh one guy lvled 27 pets to lvl 49 in 1 hour or smth
  • One thing have noticed though is that if you craft max in an anvil doing a daily quest it only counts it as 1 craft even if you made the amount needed.
  • There are plenty of reasons for this. The one main reason would most likely be to avoid easy access to reaching higher levels. The main objective for a lot of users is to reach the level finale “Level 60”. When you fast track that process by max crafting, it defeats the purpose of the level system. It takes time, experience, and a lot of hard work to reach level 60.

When I started, all I could think about was reaching level 50 (max level before 60 became a thing). It took A LOT of building, mining, and crafting, to even get that far. It would ruin the whole process fo
  • Kewrz.Kewrz. Member
    edited April 2020
    Tyndale said:

One thing have noticed though is that if you craft max in an anvil doing a daily quest it only counts it as 1 craft even if you made the amount needed.

No pls
    Vairen said:

There are plenty of reasons for this. The one main reason would most likely be to avoid easy access to reaching higher levels. The main objective for a lot of users is to reach the level finale “Level 60”. When you fast track that process by max crafting, it defeats the purpose of the level system. It takes time, experience, and a lot of hard work to reach level 60.

When I started, all I could think about was reaching level 50 (max level before 60 became a thing). It took A LOT of building, mining, and crafting, to even get that far. It would ruin the whole process fo

I see.
  • Everyone would get lvl 50 in a fraction of a second.