Cubit store with graphics issues

Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
edited April 2020 in Bug Reports
That happening on mobile version.

Comments

• Just try resetting your game if it's really bothering you, it should do the trick.
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    I downloaded the game again and it keep bugged.
  • I downloaded the game again and it keep bugged.

Oh, @SirKewberth.
  • Same with me
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    What device are you using? Android or ios?
  • What device are you using? Android or ios?

It also affected me
    I play on an android (Samsung Galaxy A7)
  • Yep same for me android a10
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Yeah It's an issue with the file loader on Android... We reduced the image sizes but apparently the android loader doesn't love this kind of compression somehow. Checking to see if there's an easy fix or not.
  • Meh it doesn't bug me just thought it was part of the april fools update :3 lol
    OK. It's fixed in the game code for android. But the fix won't show up right away because the android build has to be updated. But next update you guys will have the fix.

What happened was I compressed the graphics to about 1/2 the old size as some people were complaining the store was slow to open, but somehow the new format and the png file decoder on android didn't mesh. I put in a new version of the decoder and made some small changes required and it seems ok now.
    Thanks, Yes the store was slow to open, I'll be on the lookout if something is wrong again.
  • This happened when easter just came out, in pretty sure it’s fixed now tho
    We need wait for the new version of the app to see if it keeps happening.