ID codes for music (like Roblox) stereo

I think it should cost about 8k cubits in the store this would make the game 10× better :D

Comments

• I'm sure that this would be abused so no -1
  • yeah this would for sure be abused. Nah. -1
  • -1 I've never played roblox before so I'm not even sure of what you are suggesting.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Wondrous said:

-1 I've never played roblox before so I'm not even sure of what you are suggesting.

Same, no idea what he is suggesting about and it is unclear..
  • Cub The CubicCub The Cubic Member
    edited April 2020
    Wondrous said:

-1 I've never played roblox before so I'm not even sure of what you are suggesting.

Alvin! said:

Wondrous said:

Same, no idea what he is suggesting about and it is unclear..
    In Roblox, (only in "free admin abuse" games and your own games) you could copy and paste the ID in the chat and it will play, for example:
    :music 280357925036 (ID from a website)

But yeah, people would abuse the game a hell of a lot. I wouldn't want to hear weird anime stuff hurt my ears.

Originality is key. People who come to Cubic would clearly see that its copied, plus, just no. We already have music blocks that are way cheaper. We don't need people playing random music in cc..
  • -1 mainly because I don’t feel like listening to some kid spamming the raining tacos song in cubic castles.
  • Wondrous said:

Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeed
  • edited April 2020
    I know it's horrible putting an idea that you have probably thought of and thought was good and just seeing lots of -1s so I'll put it this way - it think people would take control of it too much and play inappropriate or annoying music so maybe not the best of ideas, I see why you want it though.
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
  • -1 Anyone could just play inappropriate music.
  • Just... open youtube and listen to whatever you want while playing
  • +1 just to be different from everyone else.
  • 'Dragon' said:

+1 just to be different from everyone else.

._.
  • Yeah I totally love the idea of walking into a Lobby and hearing like 25 songs at the same time with my ears bleeding.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Originality is key. People who come to Cubic would clearly see that its copied, plus, just no. We already have music blocks that are way cheaper. We don't need people playing random music in cc..

Can u image if someone plays the song Roxanne (To mod : if this song is not allowed here, delete this)
  • Bad idea. -1
  • -1 the only way we’ll get custom songs is probably from a event, even then it would have to be made by you like a Halloween theme or something