Dream! (A new mechanic I've thought of)

So there are beds in Cubic Castles.
They don't serve any actual purpose rather than just a decorative item in the game.
So I have decided to give it a purpose. (That is if the creators are willing to.)

Dream
This is something I had come up with after a lot of weird chatting with some Cubies in Discord. This Dream mechanic I say would have a lot of stuff worth adding for.

Replica realms
So upon on a bed, your Qbee would lie on the bed and take a short nap, but not moving it for some time would cause him to fall asleep. You'll then have a button where you'll have to click/tap to enter Dream. This is where it gets special.
Upon inside Dream, you'll be randomly teleported to a player's realm, with no one in it, and everything in there is mineable. You might be thinking "Hey, would that just be a new way of exploiting?" Well, I could proudly say NO. Since this is what I call a Replica. In the replica, you can take as much stuff from there. But when you leave through the portal, you'll wake up and realize you have nothing you had mined there.

Dream Extractor
Well, this would be something good to add in since there would be no point mining in a realm where items you get won't be taken back to the real world. To craft this Dream Extractor, you'll need an Extractor (Really expensive just by the resources needed), a Rubber hose (Yes), A cloudy potion, and a Purple Magic Gem (Or a Red Magic Gem if you want to make a Nightmare extractor, might talk about that in another post). With this extractor, you'll get what you've mined in the replica real!

Dream Mines
Dream Mines. Yes. You have a fair chance of getting into one upon entering Dream. In a Dream Mine, you'll be able to mine items and ores that would be normally hard (or impossible) to find and get (Such as Magic dust!). Of course, you'll need the Dream Extractor in order to do so.

Beds affect Dream Mine quality
So this explains everything. Just don't know what Cosmic Cows would come up with.

I'll post tomorrow. GTG. See you in the next post!

Comments

• Sounds cute ! +1 >w<
  • RetailerRetailer Member
    edited April 2020
    Umm what if you craft a dream extractor, enter someone's realm and take a ram kennal?
  • Retailer said:

Umm what if you craft a dream extractor, enter someone's realm and take a ram kennal?

o no
  • it's a good concept but I don't think its for cc
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited April 2020
    Wondrous said:

it's a good concept but I don't think its for cc

^ It's really a cute idea but I think that there's so much more stuff the devs have to focus on, also it doesn't quite fit to CC.
  • It is a really cute idea. I don't think it fits well with Cubic Castles. There is also a reason we dont lay down in beds but Kewb talked about it in Graceful Thunders interview with him.
  • i would like to dream about default dance pleasejtylkthvbwtegb
  • Wondrous said:

Maybe just tryna make it so it fits?
  • Wondrous said:

Something like this just doesn't really make sense for this game is all I'm basically saying. Referencing what CoolGuyBoss said, SirKewberth already explained that qbees can't lay down, and I truly don't see a way to create an update this large and not have it affect the overall quality of the game as far as lag goes. Not to mention you are talking about basically being able to randomly "realm hop" and collect, seemingly without limitations, a massive assortment of blocks and other build-ables. Realms can be up to 100x100 in size and can be full of just about anything this game contains so everyone having access to everyone else's stuff just means a possibly drastic price drop for anything that can be crafted which does not sound good for the games economy. So like I said your idea is good, but in my opinion is not something that should ever be added to the game.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    It sounds cool but weird at a same time.. Imo it doesn't suit cc..
  • Wondrous said:

Wondrous said:

Something like this just doesn't really make sense for this game is all I'm basically saying. Referencing what CoolGuyBoss said, SirKewberth already explained that qbees can't lay down, and I truly don't see a way to create an update this large and not have it affect the overall quality of the game as far as lag goes. Not to mention you are talking about basically being able to randomly "realm hop" and collect, seemingly without limitations, a massive assortment of blocks and other build-ables. Realms can be up to 100x100 in size and can be full of just about anything this game contains so everyone having access to everyone else's stuff just means a possibly drastic price drop for anything that can be crafted which does not sound good for the games economy. So like I said your idea is good, but in my opinion is not something that should ever be added to the game.
    Retailer said:

Alvin! said:

It sounds cool but weird at a same time.. Imo it doesn't suit cc..

^everything that I would say as well
  • Wouldn’t that mean if you have a super rare you could dupe it? OoO
  • LapizGamingLapizGaming Member
    edited April 2020

Wouldn’t that mean if you have a super rare you could dupe it? OoO

Welp, your comment is the final straw of me actually needing to think of how to revamp my Dream Mechanic.
This discussion has been closed.