Cubic Castles Trading Community on Discord

edited April 2020 in Community
Cubic Castles Trading Community is a Buy and Sell trading Discord server created by =JusT_NicK= a.k.a *[-]Tetsuya-Kun[-]*

Anyone is allowed to join this Discord server by using this link here : https://discord.gg/gJXdauv

What can you do in the server :
Cubic Castles Trading Community is a server where players can advertise and do trading between one another through out the community. Traders can advertise their Buying / Selling list here, people who are interested can contact them directly in the server or private messaging the Traders.

In the server, you can find multiple entertainments such as musics, anime and more! We also have Cubic bot to help with price ranges and status if needed!

More to come in the future.

Our goal is to gather as much players as possible to form a place where players can hangout and do trading all sorts of stuff through out the game. The more people who join the server the more convenient it will be for everyone else.

If you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know. We value any opinions and suggestions made by anyone for the Discord server. This server has just created few days ago and we will be looking forward for new members and improvement to the server to be a wealthy trading post.

Thanks for taking the time to read this article. I hope this encourage players to join our server and benefit from the usages of the server itselves.

Article wrote by : =JusT_NicK=

https://discord.gg/gJXdauv

Comments

• Are there chatbots? I suggest adding so that most users can find regular prices on a certain server. help so that others can find out if they were scammed or not lmao
  • T e D y said:

Are there chatbots? I suggest adding so that most users can find regular prices on a certain server. help so that others can find out if they were scammed or not lmao

We have Cubic bot in the server to help with price ranges and most stuff it could do
  • T e D y said:

Are there chatbots? I suggest adding so that most users can find regular prices on a certain server. help so that others can find out if they were scammed or not lmao

We have Cubic bot in the server to help with price ranges and most stuff it could do
    Cool. I guess I'm joining
  • T e D y said:

T e D y said:

Cool. I guess I'm joining

We welcome you anytime ^^
  • IF the link has expired please let me know and i'll edit it. Thank you!
  • Bump, Added new channels for entertainments!
  • CubicCubic Member
    Nice I'll be sure to join