Bonus Exp. Events

DohnessDohness Member
edited April 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
Hi there,

I just wanted to suggest this event because I know how difficult it can be to level up. Even after completing all your quests including the quest pack. Some people, including me, struggle to level up (mainly from level 40+) since you have to build/mine/craft etc. a lot to level up and it can be really time-consuming which can demotivate us.

I thought it would be a cool idea for Cubic Castles to host some sort of event where you gain experience points faster (For example, a 3x Exp. Event where you can gain experience points 3x faster! I believe it would give qbees who are struggling an opportunity to level up faster.

To make it fair, you could limit the running of the event (E.g. 3x exp event for 24 hours / 2x exp event for the weekend etc.) That way it could motivate more qbees to work harder and level up and it'll satisfy everyone :)

That's all I have to say, I'm interested to see opinions on this.

Dohness

Comments

• -1; already plenty easy to level up and there is a max cap of only 60 levels. Maybe if they would regularly add new levels, this would be a nice idea, but since the max cap is so low, I can't say I support this at this time. What is demotivating is being level 60 for nearly 2 years now and being stuck there.
  • b3achy said:

-1; already plenty easy to level up and there is a max cap of only 60 levels. Maybe if they would regularly add new levels, this would be a nice idea, but since the max cap is so low, I can't say I support this at this time. What is demotivating is being level 60 for nearly 2 years now and being stuck there.

I agree I've also been level 60 for over 2 years, and plenty of xp is lost.
    Getting to level 60 is actually not very hard at all... It took me about 2.5 years, and I went very slowly.
  • Took me a week from 50-60 when the new levels came out. I’d only agree with something like this if it was actually hard to get to a higher level, like level 100 for example. Like a few million experience per level, I could see the need for this lol.
  • how do you guys get xp so fast?

free build, mining, or the quest pack xd. Idk else oof

Usually building half blocks

Mining a mine

Or just crafting lots of half slabs one at a time for xp so you can also use em to build
  • b3achy said:

-1; already plenty easy to level up and there is a max cap of only 60 levels. Maybe if they would regularly add new levels, this would be a nice idea, but since the max cap is so low, I can't say I support this at this time. What is demotivating is being level 60 for nearly 2 years now and being stuck there.

I guess..? I dunno how I'm gonna add up or objection this.