Special Papers for Shop

SUS GRILLSUS GRILL Member
edited May 2020 in Suggestions & Comments
A Switch Paper
-Click the paper in your inventory and then click on a none starter realm deed (also in your inventory) to bring up a pop up menu. This menu will allow you to change your realm deed into a room door. You could also click the paper then click inside of a room you own to produce a realm dead that can be placed and named, turning the room into a realm.

A Zoning Paper
-The process for a zoning paper is the same as a switch paper in terms of use except this paper would allow you to change the size of your realm / room

Ownership Paper
-Using this paper on realms is the same process as the other papers. Once the paper is in use a pop up menu will appear (player list similar to whispering or using mute bumpers) asking who the player wants to trade with. After selecting a name, a new pop up menu will appear exactly like a register but will automatically have the realm deed/room door in the players trading section allowing the player to trade for cubits or items. Once both parties have accepted the owner will be asked if they are sure they want to turn over ownership of their realm/room a final time. Realms/Rooms will automatically revert to new realm deeds/room doors in their new owners inventory to be placed and named.

Comments

• bump
  • bump
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Lets try for some more votes :3
  • Since the poll is no more I'm going to go ahead and bump this for comments.
  • +1 :)
  • I'm not sure about the first 2, but the last one is ideal for trading with builds.
  • +1
  • Giant_Giant_ Member
    I love the idea of changing rooms into realms or vice versa and changing the size of them, the name of them, and maybe even iconizing the rooms/realms to sell to other players but all the changing states of things (size, name, room to realm, etc) and even things like nametag and dances and special papers... those should just be bound to shop menus and player/room attribute menus. There's no point in having nametags as items - it's redundant. Instead, it should be a menu in a shop where it has player attributes and thing that say "Change your name!" and you click it and type in the new name you want and hit a "change name" button and it says "are you sure you want to change your name?" and if you click "yes" then it changes your name and charges you for it - no nametag or anything like that is needed. So yeah, same for all the changes to rooms/realms: just give us menus for that. +1 for changes to rooms/realms -1 for more weird items like "my precious", special papers, nametag, etc.
  • Giant_ said:

I love the idea of changing rooms into realms or vice versa and changing the size of them, the name of them, and maybe even iconizing the rooms/realms to sell to other players but all the changing states of things (size, name, room to realm, etc) and even things like nametag and dances and special papers... those should just be bound to shop menus and player/room attribute menus. There's no point in having nametags as items - it's redundant. Instead, it should be a menu in a shop where it has player attributes and thing that say "Change your name!" and you click it and type in the new name you want and hit a "change name" button and it says "are you sure you want to change your name?" and if you click "yes" then it changes your name and charges you for it - no nametag or anything like that is needed. So yeah, same for all the changes to rooms/realms: just give us menus for that. +1 for changes to rooms/realms -1 for more weird items like "my precious", special papers, nametag, etc.

Thank you for your support :) I see where you are coming but I think a lot of the reason for some items being available as "items" is so that players can have the option to change their mind after they have already made the purchase and they are then able to resale for a cheaper price than what is offered in the shop.

The reason my suggestion for special papers being an item is because of the way the item is used and for the purpose of being able to be resold in player shops. CC is a game where the economy has always been player decided, even when the shop sold individual blocks, players would still rely on player shops and prices to purchase things at a lower value. Aside from flags (which based on what kewb said previously, may change) all things in CC can be resold at a player decided price; so personally I like that players can resell practically every in game item.
  • chxrrychxrry Member
    YASSSS I LOVE ALL OF THESE IDEAS