Best Anime you can watch while quarantine..(UPDATED 7 JULY 2020)

LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
edited August 2020 in Off-Topic
first of all.. i just make this list cause bored and run out of anime to watch too..(ya can suggest me an anime too)
if you didnt like anime.. then dont need too look here..

Here The Best 22 you need to watch.. :v

1.Kimetsu no Yaiba (Action,Demons,Historical,Ongoing,Shounen)
2.Akatsuki no Yona (Action,Adventure,Comedy,Fantasy,Romance,Shoujo)
3.Boku no Hero Academia (Action,Comedy,School,Shoune,Super power)
4.Oregairu/Yahari Ore No Seishun Love Comedy Wa Machigatteiru Oregairu (Slice of life,Comedy,Drama,Romance,School)
5.Tate No yuusha/Raising sheild hero (Action,Adventure,Comedy,Drama,Fantasy,Ongoing,Romance,Seinen)
6.Tensei Shitara Slime Datta ken (Fantasy,Shounen)
7.Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso/your lie in april (Drama,Music,Romance,School,Shounen)-You will end up crying
8.One Punch man (Action,Comedy,Parody,Sci-fi,Seinen,Super Power,Supernatural)
9.Classroom of the Elite/Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi (Drama,Psychological,School,Slice of life)-No idea when season2
10.Death march kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku (Fantasy)
11.Sword Art online (Romance,Action,Adventure,Fantasy,Game)
12.Gotoubun no hanayome (Romance,Slice of life,Comedy,School) -Miku team :v
13.Kono Oto Tomare! (Drama,music,Ongoing,School,Shounen)
14.Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi To Akashic Records (Action,Magic,Fantasy,School)-
15.Food wars/Shokugeki no Souma (School,Shounen)-If you want to learn how to cook.. you can wacth this.. and dont wacth with ur parents :V
16.Plunderer (Action,Fantasy,Shounen)-Still ongoing but ok :v
17.Owari no Seraph (Vampire,Action,Supernatural)
18.Tower of god(Action,Adventure,Mystery,Drama,Fantasy)
19.Hai to Gensou no Grimgar (Action,Drama,Adventure,Fantasy
20,Dororo (Action,Adventure,Demons,Historical,Shounen,Supernatural)
21.Oda Nobuna no Yabou (Comedy,Historical,Romance) Really need season 2 lol
22.Bungou Stray Dogs (Action,Mystery,Super power,Supernatural,Seinen) This anime soo nice btw >:O
23.Dr.Stone (--)

* Here the others also gud i think :V *

-Noragami (Action,Adventure,Comedy,Supernatural,Shounen)
-Tales of Zestiria the X (Action,Adventure,Magic,Fantasy)
-Working (Comedy,Romance,Seinen,Slice of life)
-Tokyo Ravens (Comedy,Supernatural,Magic,Romance,School)
-Jojo :v
-Zero no Tsukaima (Action,Adventure,Comedy,Magic,Romance,Fantasy)
-Kuzu no Honkai(Drama,Romance,School,Seinen) Song on each ending episode is naise :v
-Black Bullet (Action,Sci-fi, Mystery,Seinen)
-Gakusen Toshi Asterisk (Sci-fi,Comedy,Supernatural,Romance,Fantasy,School)
-White Album 2 (Drama,Music,Romance,Slice of Life)-This one soo painful to watch... :(
-GATE (Action,Military,Adventure,Fantasy)
-Koi to Uso (Drama,Romance,School) *i hate the ending but yeh nvm*
-Danmachi (Action,Adventure,Comedy,Fantasy,Romance)
-Re:zero kara hajimeru isekai seikatsu (psychological,Drama,Thriller,Fantasy)
-Relife (Romance,School,Slice of life,Comedy)
-Bokura wa minna Kawai-sou (Slice of life,Comedy,Romance,School,Seinen)
-Fruit Basket (Romance ? ,Slice of life ,Comedy,school)
-Boku Dake Ga Ina Machi (Mystery,Psychological,Supernatural,Seinen)
-Bofuri (No idea)
-anohana (No idea.. people say its gud.. but i get bored xD
-Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou (Action,Adventure,Fantasy)
-Nisekoi (Comedy,Drama,Slice of life,Romance,School)
-Akame ga kill (Actually soo mny Cruel thing happend on this anime.. Mostly all the best character dead lmao)
-Masamune-kun no revenge (Comedy,Romance,School,Shounen)
-Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet (Action,Romance,Comedy,school,Shounen)
-Snow white with the Red hair
-Kaguya-sama Love is war (Comedy,School,Romance)
-Hyouka
-Konosuba (No idea hm)
-Hundred
-Plastic Memories (Romance,Slice of life,Drama)-This one will make you cry too
-Violet Evergarden
-Ao No Exorcist..(Season 1 is good.. But season 2 is boring)
-Saekano
-No Game no life (Game,Fantasy,Comedy,Adventure)
-Tokyo Ghoul (Horor,Romance,Action,Drama,Mystery,Psychological,Supernatural,Seinen)
-Mahouka koukou no Rettousei (Action,Sci-fi,Supernatural,Magic,Romance,School)
-Charlotte (Drama,School,Super Power)
-Domestic na Kanojo (Drama,Romance,School,Shounen)
-The World God Only knows (Comedy,Romance,Shounen,Supernatural)
-BanG Dream! (Music)
-Absolute Duo (Action,Supernatural,Romance,School)
-Angel beats (Action,Comedy,Drama,School,Supernatural)
-Gintama (no idea wut genre this one will make you laugh like hell :v)
-Beelzebub
-Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai (Comedy,Romance,School,Shounen)
-Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shintai! (Slice of life,Comedy,Drama,Romance,School)
-DaitoShokan no Hitsujikai (Romance,School)
-Darwin's Game (Action,Mystery,Shounen)
-Kyokou Suiri (Comedy,Demon,Mystery,Romance,Shounen,Supernatural)
-Ore Wo Suki Nano Wa Omae Dake Ka yo (Comedy,Romance,School)
-Shinchou yuusha : Kono yuusha Ga ore tueee Kuse ni shinchou sugiru (Action,Adventure,Comedy,Fantasy)
-Orange (Drama,Romance,School,Sci-fi,Shoujo)
-Golden Time (Comedy,Drama,Romance)

Here the Old anime still ongoing.. + Popular

-One piece
-Detective Conan
-Dragon ball..(no idea how mny season and episode now xD)
-Black Clover

This the Best anime movie

-Silent Voice (Movie)
-Let me Eat Your Pancreas/Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai(Movie)
-Kimi no nawa
-Hello world

OK this all for now.. i will add more if i remember back lmao .i forgot some anime..

Comments

• KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Oi where’s ghost stories English dubbed?
  • Kokopelli said:

Oi where’s ghost stories English dubbed?

is that anime ? XD
  • the anime im watching rn is cells at work and it's more accurate than my government
  • the anime im watching rn is cells at work and it's more accurate than my government

oo sound interesting
  • edited April 2020
    Naruto
    One piece
    Nanatsu no taiza
    Black clover

Are also good anime that wasn't recommended on the list xd
    I watched all of the naruto one piece and Nanatsu no taiza so yeah..

I also watched anime called bleach it's okay but it ain't the best

Tbh I was watching anime and came on here to see what people posted xd

I'm kinda an anime addict I watch 45 episodes a week
  • What about No Game No Life? xD
  • Try watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Its really long and perfect for quarantine if you watch 45eps/week then you'll finish Jojo in abt 2 months cuz the anime is so long
  • JedeeJedee Member
    Wonder pets?
  • Jedee said:

Wonder pets?

yes

• T e D y said:

Try watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Its really long and perfect for quarantine if you watch 45eps/week then you'll finish Jojo in abt 2 months cuz the anime is so long

That's the only good anime.
  • What about No Game No Life? xD

woo forgot lol.. lemme add that xD
  • Hmm nice lists :D

*adds to watchlists*
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    1.Kimetsu no Yaiba (Action,Demons,Historical,Ongoing,Shounen)
    -watched it, one of my favourites (i think top 5)

2.Akatsuki no Yona (Action,Adventure,Comedy,Fantasy,Romance,Shoujo)
    -havent watched it, looks decent though

3.Boku no Hero Academia (Action,Comedy,School,Shoune,Super power)
    -watched it, i think top 5 favourites

4.Oregairu/Yahari Ore No Seishun Love Comedy Wa Machigatteiru Oregairu (Slice of life,Comedy,Drama,Romance,School)
    -havent watched it, looks a lot like nisekoi though

5.Tate No yuusha/Raising sheild hero (Action,Adventure,Comedy,Drama,Fantasy,Ongoing,Romance,Seinen)
    -jeez you destroyed the english language writing this name xD, but yeah watched it, i think this has place 3 in my favourites

6.Tensei Shitara Slime Datta ken (Fantasy,Shounen)
    -have watched this, completely adore this, number 1 favourite

7.Shigatsu wa kimi no Uso/your lie in april (Drama,Music,Romance,School,Shounen)-You will end up crying
    -havent watched it, might end up trying though

8.One Punch man (Action,Comedy,Parody,Sci-fi,Seinen,Super Power,Supernatural)
    -watched it, i think this has a shared place 2 together with sword art online

9.Classroom of the Elite/Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi (Drama,Psychological,School,Slice of life)-No idea when season2
    -might try this, so yeah havent watched yet

10.Death march kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku (Fantasy)
    -i love this one, but because of the irritatingly bad open ending it was kicked from place 4 to 6

11.Sword Art online (Romance,Action,Adventure,Fantasy,Game)
    -yeah like i said this one has a shared 2nd plave with one punch man

12.Gotoubun no hanayome (Romance,Slice of life,Comedy,School) -Miku team :v
    -havent watched and i think if it has over 30 episodes i wont watch it too, ill try it out though when i got the time

13.Kono Oto Tomare! (Drama,music,Ongoing,School,Shounen)
    -havent watched it, and ill try it out but as far as i see it i wont be looking over 20 episodes

-GATE (Action,Military,Adventure,Fantasy)
    °as far as i know i havent watched it, but looks oddly familiar, but looks nice

-Koi to Uso (Drama,Romance,School) *i hate the ending but yeh nvm*
    °havent watched and to be honest wont even try it

-Danmachi (Action,Adventure,Comedy,Fantasy,Romance)
    °ooooh yeah this one, i think this got a shared nummer 3

-Re:zero kara hajimeru isekai seikatsu (psychological,Drama,Thriller,Fantasy)
    °have tried it for a few episodes but i didnt really like it for some reasob

-Relife (Romance,School,Slice of life,Comedy)
    °havent watched wont watch

-Bokura wa minna Kawai-sou (Slice of life,Comedy,Romance,School,Seinen)
    °havent watched, will try but most likely stop soon

-Fruit Basket (Romance ? ,Slice of life ,Comedy,school)
    °ill try, i already see now that there are 2 versions though

-Boku Dake Ga Ina Machi (Mystery,Psychological,Supernatural,Seinen)
    °looks interesting, ill try it

-Bofuri (No idea)
    °this looks like something i will enjoy

-anohana (No idea.. people say its gud.. but i get bored xD
    °looks like one that will be a one episode a day anime

-Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou (Action,Adventure,Fantasy)
    °this defenitly has a shared number 1, i love this one

-Nisekoi (Comedy,Drama,Slice of life,Romance,School)
    °watching it right now, till now i am enjoying it probably way more than i thought xD

-Akame ga kill (Actually soo mny Cruel thing happend on this anime.. Mostly all the best character dead lmao)
    °watched it, its nice but to be honest i dont know which place this gets, somewhere top 10 though

-Masamune-kun no revenge (Comedy,Romance,School,Shounen)
    °havent watched wont try

-Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet (Action,Romance,Comedy,school,Shounen)
    °havent watched will try though

-Snow white with the Red hair
    °looks like a nice fantasy anime, will try

-Kaguya-sama Love is war (Comedy,School,Romance)
    °havent watched will try

-Hyouka
    °looks nice, will try

-Konosuba (No idea hm)
    °this one is a nice goofie isekai anime, worth watching, i think this is a number 4

-Hundred
    °looks like something i will enjoy watching

-Plastic Memories (Romance,Slice of life,Drama)-This one will make you cry too
    °OOOH THIS IS ITS NAME, to be honest tried searching for this but couldnt find its name

-Violet Evergarden
    °this one i wanted to watch but for some reason i want to wait with that one

-Ao No Exorcist..(Season 1 is good.. But season 2 is boring)
    °have watched it, i agree that season 2 is less but i still like the whole anime a lot, interesting story line

-Saekano
    °looks nice but might be something i stop watching fast

animes to add (from my list):
    1:fairy tail: (fantasy, action)
    -to be honest, its a nice anime, but after a while i noticed the story line got repetetive to make the anime longer, if you dont mind that its a nice anime

2:tokyo ghoul: (fantasy, action, i gues kinda gorey)
    -also one of my favourites (yes yes i have a lot of favourites) but yeah its a nice anime to watch, literally wasted some days watching this in a row

3:black bullet (futuristic, action)
    -the story goes about a parastic virus that ruined most of the population, but kids born during that period got special kind of powers and with thos children people fight enemy forces and such, how i describe it it looks stupid, but defenitly worth watching

4:noragami (action, comedy, sort of fantasy)
    -story is about a world where ghosts roam around the world without people being able to be seen, and the ghosts cause people to commit suicide and such because they corrupt people's minds, and the supreme dyties in japan fight against them, i suck at sumarizing yes, nice anime though

5:no game no life: (fantasy, action, comedy)
    -about a world where 2 gaming addicts got teleported to a world ruled by playing games, they go into that world and they try to rule that world, it got ended pretty abrubtly though, and a new season hasnt been anounced yet, but even though i hate such endings, i still give it a place 3, so yeah that says something i guess

6:accel world (sci-fi, action)
    -if you have watched sword art online then you should try this too, this anime is made by someone else but there are multiple points shown that this world is in the same world like sao, like in a folder they even show the nervegear

7:death note (fantasy, action, mind games)
    -i didnt like this anime myself, but i think you might enjoy this though, BUT WHATEVER YOU DO DONT WATCH THE LIVE ACTION VERSION

8:seven deadly sins (fantasy, action, kinda comedy)
    -about a world where everyone can get magic, there are 7 people that got banished from the country, but later they (spoiler), and they fight against the corruption in the country

9:the world god only knows (comedy, drama, romance)
    -story is about a kid on school, but he needs to subdue woman in order to destroy some evil within i think it was

10:charlotte (superpowers, action, drama)
    -story is about a boy that got the ability to take over bodies for only a few seconds, and misuses the power for his own good, eventually got found out and joined other poeple to basically save the world (yes i purposely made this vague)

11:k project (action, fantasy)
    -basically a sort of gang war story with every gang having their own element of power

12:magi (fantasy, action)
    -story about people living in a world where sometimes random dungeons spawn, and in those dungeons people can get masively strong weapons, and there are certain magi in the world that basically has a sort of avatar vibe to them, like they can control most of the powers

13: fullmetal alchemist (fantasy, action, drama)
    -the story is about people that are able to do alchemy with certain circles and such, but in that world the rule of alchemy is "to get one, something of equal value must be used" so the elric brothers decide to alchemy something what makes it so one brother loses his body and the other loses his arm, and they go around the world to find a way to retrieve it and find all sort of problems
    there are 2 versions,
    the older version follows its own plot, the newer version follows the manga completely, the newer one is recommended

14:mahouka koukou no rettousei (sci-fi, action)
    -to be honest i dont really know how to tell this story, its a good anime though

15:Sakurasou no pet na kanojo (romantic comedy)
    -story is about a boy living in a problem house from a school together with other problem childs, and later someone joins in there what the story is about, but cant say too much without giving spoilers, but i can tell ya CRY WARNING (nobody dies, its just really sad at some points)

16:helpfull fox senko-san (cute, comedy, fantasy)
    -story is about senko-san, a fox demi human that goes around the world to pamper people to stop their depression, one day she finds someone that needs a lot of help and basically stays with him the whole anime, very cute anime

17:how NOT to summon a demon lord (fantasy ,action, comedy, isekai?)
    -cant really explain this, but its a great anime

18:this hero is too powerfull but "too carefull" (action, isekai, comedy)
    -basically its about someone who got summoned to another world with good stats, but like the name implies he is way too carefull, like encountering an enemy but he thinks being 2x as strong isnt enough to trains first to 20x as strong to fight it and finds all sorts of predicaments later on, worth watching

19: 7 seeds (sci-fi, survival)
    -still watching right now, is a netflix original, but i can watch it via kissanime.ru, but the story is about about 5 groups of people that has been out into (spoiler) and they have been send into the (spoiler) because (spoiler) happened, and they need to fill the world again

took way too long to make this lol
  • what is my hero academia lol

what is my hero academia lol

the anime is about a society where everyone is born with a superpower or there called "quirks", and there is one person that was born without a quirk that does everything about it to become a superhero although he doesnt have a quirk

i would recommend watching it, in almost every list of favourites there is always my hero academia (or japanese name boku no hero academia)
  • Nice list Lopaiko :) I recommend to see Yakusoku no neverland or Dr. Stone, these both animes are really good.
  • @Elemental god oh yeah sorry for the bad spelling lol..

Btw i have watch The World only god know,Charlotte,mahouka koukou no Rettousei and Tokyo ghoul i forgot to add on list xD i will add its owo,, ty for remember me .. also i will try watch noragami its look insteresting >:O and the number 18.. i think i already watch it. hes with useless god right ? xDD For Seven deadly sins/nanatsu no tanzai.. i didnt really like the mc XD that why i didnt wacth lol..and for the next season.. the graphic look more ugly too lmao xd

btw ty for the suggestion >:O

@Avachuela

OwO dr.stone look gud i will try >:D

Lopaiko said:

@Elemental god oh yeah sorry for the bad spelling lol..

Btw i have watch The World only god know,Charlotte,mahouka koukou no Rettousei and Tokyo ghoul i forgot to add on list xD i will add its owo,, ty for remember me .. also i will try watch noragami its look insteresting >:O and the number 18.. i think i already watch it. hes with useless god right ? xDD For Seven deadly sins/nanatsu no tanzai.. i didnt really like the mc XD that why i didnt wacth lol..and for the next season.. the graphic look more ugly too lmao xd

@Avachuela

ah atleast i got you to remember some anime names xD yeah 18 is indeed with the one that the protagonist keeps calling useless god, and seven deadly sins' story can indeed be a bit less, but in the second season the story really starts in my oppinion, and art i dont really look at anyways (unless its so bad you cant even make sense of it)
  • Lopaiko said:

@Elemental god oh yeah sorry for the bad spelling lol..

@Avachuela

ah atleast i got you to remember some anime names xD yeah 18 is indeed with the one that the protagonist keeps calling useless god, and seven deadly sins' story can indeed be a bit less, but in the second season the story really starts in my oppinion, and art i dont really look at anyways (unless its so bad you cant even make sense of it)
    Lmao sorry if im bad.. but yeah you can take a look on some new list i added :P
  • SarcoSarco Member
    The Tower Of God. Itll take you probably less than a day to finish it but thats because its new.. only on Crunchyroll as far as i am aware
    Sarco said:

The Tower Of God. Itll take you probably less than a day to finish it but thats because its new.. only on Crunchyroll as far as i am aware

i can also already watch it on my side lol
  • Hai to gensou no grimgar
  • T e D yT e D y Member
    edited April 2020
    **Removed by moderator. Please keep suggestions family friendly.
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    edited April 2020
    @""T e D y" no 18+ here pls. ya know wut i mean..

^I will edit and add more anime :D
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please keep all suggestions family friendly. For those of you that watch anime, please report any that are not good for any age by flagging them. Thanks
  • Added Golden time to top 17 and Removed Kyokou suiri cause i find out its boring :v
  • BUMP. Added more anime !
  • Yuri on ice? :o
  • Yuri on ice? :o

hmm its not look gud to me xD

Btw BUMP ADDED hai to gensou no grimgar to top ! Its soo sad on episode 4 too .. :(