New Perk Ideas

AnguishireAnguishire Member
edited December 2022 in Suggestions & Comments
New Perk Ideas

Here are some new perks that I think would fit nicely into the game. Some are better than others :P. These perks are supposedly for when the level cap is increased past 60.

Hydro Expert 3 : Reduces time taken for hydration by 15%

Precision 1 : Reduces Cut O Matik cutting times by 5%

Precision 2 : Reduces Cut O Matik cutting times by 10%

Precision 3 : Reduces Cut O Matik cutting times by 15%

Demolitionist : Makes the Qbee immune to BLACK bomb explosions. Only black.

Wand Restorer : Allows the Qbee to restore fizzled wands into functional wands. The recipe will be cheaper than making a wand from scratch.

Archeologist : Allows the production of Crushed Artifact and in turn crafting Sentries.

Machine Master(couldn't think of a better name for this one) : Forges, distillers and extractors have a 5% chance of giving a double output. So, for example, 1 iron in the forge has a 5% chance of giving 2 refined iron.

Faster mining 3 : 100% increased mining speed (if I remember correctly the fastest we have now is 75%? So 25% above that. it's not a 100% above 75%, just to be clear)

Solid Footing : Prevents the player from being knocked back slightly after breaking a block.

Civil Engineer : Reduces the time required for Cement and Stucco to dry by 20%.

Sprint Demon : Makes the Qbee run slightly faster (say 10%) after they run for a certain period of time uninterrupted in a straight line (im not sure how hard it would be to enable a certain degree of freedom in changing direction while still being considered a straight line). Jumping and sharp turning will interrupt this process because otherwise could just run in a circle to "charge up" the sprint.

The following perks change the way a Qbee walks... a way to add personality to Qbees perhaps? This is a weird concept really :P

Formal : Reduces the amount of arm movement when the Qbee walks - more formal.

Clumsy : Makes the Qbee's arms "boneless" and makes them look like they are being dragged along behind the player when they walk.

Robotic : Makes the Qbee's arms and legs move in sync?

Comments

• I don't like most of these perks really but +1 for the system
  • CubicCubic Member
    Yeah great idea, I see you've put a lot of effort into this
    +1
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I like that system and a lot of those perk ideas are good too. The idea of picking a path on how you want to play the game and choosing perks that would help in that area is pretty cool. I would have gone to the mining path for sure when I started.
  • +1

I like some of those
  • +1
    That system could be the same with farming perks too!
  • +1
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2020
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• JuIius said:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Its not just in Robocraft lol :P, its in a lot of other games too.
  • JuIius said:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Its not just in Robocraft lol :P, its in a lot of other games too.
    There are hundreds of games exactly like that. It's common.
  • That was a joke ;-;
  • TrianthaniaTrianthania Member
    edited April 2020
    Yeah its really common, Bloons tower defense 6 has it as well.
    +10 I would LOVE to have this! plus i have a couple of perks that i want to add

Jump-man 2: Allows player to do a twirl after their 2nd jump, allowing them to jump one block higher

Health 2: Gives player one more heart (This would be after level 70-ish?)

Immortality (Last perk on the tree) Allows the player to be hurt to an extreme degree (Death from black bomb/qbee bomb) without die-ing once

Dash-man: Allows player to do a dash by pressing their *Dash* key (Auto key would be alt) and dash 5 blocks

And that's all really, some of these are pretty powerful and would only be able to be accessed after level 60

:P

Edit: Builder-man 1 and 2: Allows placing of blocks 5% and 10% faster for their corresponding levels.
  • CubicCubic Member
    I think immortality would break bomb games and parkours
  • TrianthaniaTrianthania Member
    edited April 2020
    Crimzo said:

Something that could be added to prevent this: Anti-immortality block
    Or maybe a realm setting that makes it so you can't be immortal
    Plus that's why I said it could only be done once

Edit: I know this isn't a perk, but maybe add a "Bomb Game" Realm tag for realms/rooms, it removes cars and immortality
  • Crimzo said:

Edit: I know this isn't a perk, but maybe add a "Bomb Game" Realm tag for realms/rooms, it removes cars and immortality
    If you can just switch on a realm tag to remove cars, then pedestrian blocks would become useless.

• This would make the game so much nicer.

+1
  • MEEPYZ said:

Crimzo said:

If you can just switch on a realm tag to remove cars, then pedestrian blocks would become useless.

well what if you don't want the bomb game tag on, but just dont want cars? see, they aren't useless
  • MEEPYZ said:

Crimzo said:

well what if you don't want the bomb game tag on, but just dont want cars? see, they aren't useless
    Nobody notices realm tags anyway, the bomb game tag just adds a free pedestrian block basically, and if I didn't want cars, I wouldn't pay for a pedestrian, I would turn on this tag.
  • bump
  • +1 This would be really good!
  • bump
  • +1 like this