Pickle story

Comments

• i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited November 2020
    All potatoes were taken TO FRY EM UP :)...The pickle won now after that they found the portal which leads to...Admin Atlast they met Sir Kewberth The Admin!!But when they went to him...
  • They meet with Reznov, the Potato sergeant that warn them about...
  • edited November 2020
    ''Sir Kewberth The Admin is very busy right now, please come back later''
  • So they continued the trip and arrived to the Halloween Overworld
  • They found with Space Fetus and them...
    edited November 2020
    They went togther to find The great wizard in CC i am larrys so they can get some Equipment for the battles they will face.When they reached Larrys land they....
  • got cursed by i am larrys the Great Wizard! Every time Space Fetus sees a mushroom, he will shrink by 1cm
  • Then they blindfolded Space fetus which caused him to trip and
  • caught Space Fetus and them...
  • Dissapeared of Cubic Castles! Where are they now? Well, they are...
    edited November 2020
    In beta version of Cubic Castle!. As now space was cursed by the great wizard! larrys they went to find the Great red wizard Sir newberth!
  • But instead they found...
  • They found Whim wandering aroound they asked help to make space fetus normal back!
  • Whim said "...
  • Sure i can help you... they went to find the Red wiz Sir newberth with whim to Cure Space fetus...atlast they found Sir newberth and he recovered Space Fetus After he became normal He was mad at the great black wiz i am larrys that he cursed him. He went to find him...
  • CAPT.LawCAPT.Law Member
    edited November 2020
    by using the car. They
  • All the potatoes disguesed themselves as dogs and told the chef that the pickles were all just moldy potatoes that he should make french fries out of, so all the pickles became invincible pickle fries and the potato plan backfired. Instead of getting rid of the pickles they made them stronger.
  • The pickles got angry at the potatoes disguised as dogs, so, with their newfound power, they cooked all the potatoes
  • #RIP Potatoes (Now dont call potatoes in this story 1 more time they died sevrel times now no more respawns)
  • The new enemy has arrived. It was The Carrot.
  • As the new enemy rises The picke went to The Great Black Wiz To get a goof equipment...The great Black wizard i am larrys gave em an orb :O
  • The Great Dark Wizard I am larrys told them several precautions when using the Orb of Cosmic. And that is to never use it at broad daylight.
    edited November 2020
    But they didnt heard The Great Wizard Larys and Used it IN DAYLIGHT NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!Thunderstorm came! All qbees got scared!What happened! THe EVIL SLYMEGOOD IS BACK...! But this time he was more powerful qbees wand cant destroy it! They need an Wizardteam and Some Pro qbees now!
  • then everyone died because they were all nubs
  • and only one survived the whole turmoil. And his name is icklePickle.
  • who found a name tag and changed his name to pickles2001
    edited November 2020
    And now Pickle2001 was left but pickle forgot this is CC He used heal wand and made all other pickle BACK TO LIFE!.They need to Revenge the Great Wizard I am Larrys...
  • All were back to life thinking how can they end this war they need a big troop they went to Turtle shadow to get More army for them but...
  • an asteroid fell on larry and killed him
  • so the pickles rejoiced, and they worked together to rebuild their homes