Something For ^Ducky^

not really an event or a creation but more like an ask for donations-
I mean it will be a creation when I'm done

Ok so to anyone who knows ^Ducky^, []Sharky[], NawKitty, etc. it's the same person.
I'm doing a full realm of her in remembrance of her death July 27th 2019 because I'm her best friend and that's what best friends do :D

So basically it's not actually much of a build either cuz I suck at it, most of it is going to be able to get her set if that's even possible for someone as poor as me. On top of that I'm also going to add my old set which isn't too expensive but it includes a B/W Scarf which is starting to get expensive because it didn't come back. Luckily for me I alr have a set of my old set, but I'm nowhere near the richness as someone like her.

The realm is basically a grass base with stone fence and/or stone columns with maybe stone/checker slabs with checker flooring. ^Ducky^'s set would be on top of the stair/hill thingy and I'll also add a speech on how much I miss her (which I do btw >:(( )

Her set is Farmer's Overalls and Pants, UV's, Duck Hat, Pump Balloon and Raccoon Tail.

Basically I'm asking for unrealistic donations, but if you really want to donate you can go to a realm called Sebz' Map Project. That's what it used to be but I gave up on making a map and decided to make something easily better.

I just want to say thx sm to everyone who was a nice person to her before she died because it's really painful when someone you love as a friend dies let alone losing a best friend socially, and thx sm to Mr. FrOsTyFiSh and *Cinnabunny* for also being the 2 other best friends with ^Ducky^ that I know of.

If you have any other questions you can ask in the comments.

Here's a poll too :0

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited March 2020
    I have a duck hat for you and some official papers to rename the realm. I hope you get the rest of what you need. This is a nice thing to do for a friend.
  • JouneJoune Member
    Renamed the realm to Something For ^Ducky^
  • DoodleDogDoodleDog Member
    edited March 2020
    i can get you a farmer set and a raccoon tail. sorry for your loss, even if it's half a year ago now. I hope you get lucky with the rest of the stuff :)
    edit: added a pump balloon. :D
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This is great Sebz, looks like you have everything except the UV glasses now. I hope your project goes well. Let me know when it is done so we can all come see it. Those of us that remember her appreciate what you are doing. She was a really sweet person.
  • JouneJoune Member
    Update: My stupid seLf forgot to add that ^Ducky^ also wears an O/Y Scarf
  • JouneJoune Member
    Update: Someone made a build for me cuz I can't build. All I need left is an Info Bumper, UVs and O/Y Scarf