My next Game Adventure (Poll)

CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
edited February 2020 in Player Events & Creations
Once my Mountain Adventure event is over, I'm going to start preparing another adventure! I need some help deciding what the set up is going to be.

Comments

• Both the 'city' and the 'stranded' sound really nice. You could do a zombie apocalypse.
  • I would like to keep it rather realistic, but thanks for the suggestion!
  • New question: if the storyline would be stranded, how would you get stranded? An other plane crash? Vehicle runs out of gas? Let me know your ideas!
  • IronFishIronFish Member
    edited February 2020
    1. Sailed through a stormy sea and u got washed ashore on a nearby village and got stranded in the island
    2. U and ur friends are hanging out and u got separated from them now ur lost in the city
    3. U got sucked inside a book or something and u need to get out of there
    4. a labyrinth??? with a deadly minotaur.....
    5. Something like a survival game where u can try and survive on an island till help comes
    6. Time travel @_@
    7. Prison break in city ^-^
    8. Spaceship crashed in an unknown city of aliens lol

ok im out of ideas xd
  • New question: if the storyline would be stranded, how would you get stranded? An other plane crash? Vehicle runs out of gas? Let me know your ideas!

airplane

• Alright... the results are stranded in a city. It will be abandoned and you have to get rescued
  • Need help building? :)
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited February 16
    I might, it will definitely take a while since all of my adventures are going to be 99x99 realms.