Who Knows Me Best

SebzNebzSebzNebz Member
edited February 2020 in Player Events & Creations
3 difficulties >:)

Easy: Whats my old username? (You have to say "Easy: answer" so I can accept ur answer. Prize to the first one to answer correctly is 50c c:

Medium: What is my old set? (The one I had for around the first half of 2019) and u have to say Medium: answer so I can accept (same goes for hard one) Prize is a vend c:

Hard: How long have I know Emma'? You dont need exact date, but I want atleast same month "area" and year. Prize is 5 vends c:

You can only answer 1 of the 3 questions, and you can only guess once.

Also since im intrested, how long have you known me and KirbyLand? (KirbyLand is a mostly quit player and is related to me)

I accidentally pressed enter before I finished the poll, so the third option for the second poll question is knowing KirbyLand before they were level 15.

Comments

• Easy: (im not actually 100% sure) but ive seen other players call u nebz or sebneb before so im guessing something close to that
    Medium: I know at some point you wore a black wizard hat, eyepatch, and angel wings and im not 100% sure buttt i think u also wore the red wizard hat with a scarf before or i may be completely off
    Hard: i dont even know who emma is soooo :S no offense to emma i just dont know them
  • SebzNebzSebzNebz Member
    edited February 2020

Easy: (im not actually 100% sure) but ive seen other players call u nebz or sebneb before so im guessing something close to that
    Medium: I know at some point you wore a black wizard hat, eyepatch, and angel wings and im not 100% sure buttt i think u also wore the red wizard hat with a scarf before or i may be completely off
    Hard: i dont even know who emma is soooo :S no offense to emma i just dont know them

ur only supposed to choose one xd but either way u got them all wrong, id say u got closest on the easy one
  • Sebz! said:

Easy: (im not actually 100% sure) but ive seen other players call u nebz or sebneb before so im guessing something close to that

ur only supposed to choose one xd but either way u got them all wrong, id say u got closest on the easy one
    oh oops lol AYE YO I JUST SAW EMMA FOR THE FIRST TIME
  • Easy : SebzNebz, i always call u sebzsebz lol
  • Easy : SebzNebz, i always call u sebzsebz lol

yes now add me for 50c c:
  • IronFishIronFish Member
    edited February 2020

Easy : SebzNebz, i always call u sebzsebz lol

lol i was gonna answer that xd

Medium: Blue Wizard Hat, racoon tail, black pants, blue and white scarf, blue shirt, not sure if u had pitchfork...
  • Sebz! said:

Ewww we were friend, u dont even remember :C
  • Hard: April 2018?
  • Hard: April 2018?

Correct :D add me for 5 vends (I actually forgot if it was April or May but either way its close)
  • SebzNebzSebzNebz Member
    edited February 2020
    IronFish said:

Medium: Blue Wizard Hat, racoon tail, black pants, blue and white scarf, blue shirt, not sure if u had pitchfork...
    ur almost correct but ur not

Sebz! said:

or are u
  • Sebz! said:

IronFish said:

ur almost correct but ur not

Sebz! said:

or are u
    nuuuuuu
  • medium: Blue wizard hat, racoon tail, blue shirt, blue and white scarf, black pants and pitchfork
  • medium: Blue wizard hat, racoon tail, blue shirt, blue and white scarf, black pants and pitchfork

Add me and ill be on later today, maybe like 2pm cc time
  • TurtleShadowTurtleShadow Member
    edited February 2020
    Sebz! said:

medium: Blue wizard hat, racoon tail, blue shirt, blue and white scarf, black pants and pitchfork

Ty Sebz, but I was offline that time :P
    Can you drop the vend at the donation table at my realm instead? My realm name's TurtleShadow's Realm.

• Sebz! said:

medium: Blue wizard hat, racoon tail, blue shirt, blue and white scarf, black pants and pitchfork

Ty Sebz, but I was offline that time :P
    Can you drop the vend at the donation table at my realm instead? My realm name's TurtleShadow's Realm.

mk thats fine
  • I received the vend, thanks
  • edited February 2020
    XD ive known seb for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time his old name was SebzNebz and i dont remember his whole old set but i do remember he has a blue wizard hat on just like his collection of blue wizard hats :P --- Marshy

i always call him Seby!