Naughty's Asking Thread

I am going to be using this thread to answer some questions.
I have been doing a lot of Q&As on my channel, I want to leave it to you. You can ask some appropriate questions if you would like. May use a few for a video. I will be answering the questions here as well.

If it doesn't appear in the video then I can assure you I can answer it for you here, if I feel it's appropriate enough.

Comments

• -username--username- Member
    edited February 2020
    how old are you?

oh i see Whim, skip this if you want Naughty
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

how old are you?

I think the keyword would be "appropriate", asking for personal information wouldn't really be appropriate.
  • how old are you?

oh i see Whim, skip this if you want Naughty

Yes, I did say appropriate questions - that includes personal information. Maybe questions related to the game: "What's your favourite thing about the game," "Who are some of your good friends in the game." Whim is correct. I don't mind answering that - I'm 30, soon to be 31. Please for future reference I will not be answering personal questions.
    I appreciate that you tipped in however, isn't much happening on this thread.
  • Favourite ore and why?
    Where did the name NotTheNaughtyElf originate from?
    How would you rate your experience in CC from 1-10? Whats your reasoning behind this?
  • Sarco said:

Favourite ore and why?
    Where did the name NotTheNaughtyElf originate from?
    How would you rate your experience in CC from 1-10? Whats your reasoning behind this?

1. Favourite ore... I don't really mine so I wouldn't know. Sorry.
    2. Well, my in-game name is 'TheNaughtyElf.' Unfortunately I had a glitch on the forums with my account and was told to make a new one as the problem wouldn't be able to be fixed. I made a new account and requested for my old one to be deleted, so I made a new one called 'NotTheNaughtyElf' because I wouldn't be able to access my old name.
    3. Cubic Castles experience - 8. Here's my reasoning, 1 point is always taken away because nothing is perfect and the other point because there have been ups and downs for the in my opinion. Nevertheless, I love this game and I think it's a really, really well make game.
  • What is your favourite name-font?
  • What is your favourite name-font?

Ooh. Fancy or Zany. I use the fancy one quite a lot so probably that...
  • The questions I have already been sent will be in the video for anyone who isn't on the forums and watches me. If anyone has any more questions feel free to ask them - I will be filming the video tomorrow evening.

Thank you.
  • @WhimsicalFirefly - Please close, event over.
This discussion has been closed.