CubicPencil's Adventure Game

CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
edited February 2020 in Player Events & Creations
I created a simple adventure out of my farm with prizes. I made a holla for it, but out of all the people that came only 1 beat it. I have a few leftover prizes so you can come play it! Go to the realm pencil place, then find the farm at the lower left corner of the realm. Once you find that, follow the path to the door that says farm adventure. Then read the signs and begin your journey! (Its very simple, it may only take 5 mins to complete)
EDIT: I took the prizes out of the adventure, so dm me a screen shot of you in the helicopter with the name of your realm and where I can find a tip piggy, and I will give you 100c! I just finished a new adventure realm called Pencil's Mountain Adventure. Check it out! (More prizes!!!)

Comments

• edited January 2020
    Will give it a shot.

Just completed the adventure map. I strongly recommend checking it out! Nice job Pencil :)
  • Thank you! I will make more adventures if this one is a success (and if I get more cubits)
  • Assuming that there are still prizes, bump!
  • I really liked this puzzle! Great job making it Pencil. If you'll ever be making something similar, feel free to contact me and I'll happily provide you with resources/prizes!
  • CubicPencilCubicPencil Member
    edited October 2022
    Edited this comment in 2022 because I read it and it was very cringy lol
  • Hello oof