Buying Dehydrated Cubes.

larwinlarwin Member
edited November 2019 in Trading Section
Updated.

Willing to Pay 10c for red. up to 30c for purple. up to 250c for blue. up to 600c for green. depending on how cash holds out. and on number of sellers. Come to Larwin's Shop in Eden. I occasionally have deals at my shop too. post in this thread if you have vends selling these.

Comments

• Those are some terrible prices not gonna lie
  • What are they worth?
  • i Said negotiateable that means i will bartar.
  • Your prices aren’t bad at all. The green cube one is a little cheap but that’s not terrible. Don’t see what the big deal is here. If people don’t like your prices they don’t have to sell to you, simple as that.

Add me my ign is: Wild Party
    I’ll sell you some red and purple cubes.
  • Party said:

Your prices aren’t bad at all. The green cube one is a little cheap but that’s not terrible. Don’t see what the big deal is here. If people don’t like your prices they don’t have to sell to you, simple as that.

Add me my ign is: Wild Party
    I’ll sell you some red and purple cubes.

Well he changed his prices, before he put 150c for green
  • Green may not beavailable that much i
    ll negotiate if needed
  • people were selling red at 5c and purple at 20 and 25. before i changed my post prices for blue and green werent close to what they should be. I may buy green higher if needed. 600c is around the lowest price people may sell for if I see people that trade me regular may offer more for green. i mostly want to get some the rarer items from cubes is why im buying them plus its a little fun to open them up every few hours to see what the reward is. well it feels sorta like a reward for waiting to hydrate them.
  • If you want, i have alot of purple cubes in a vend at my plot in whim's community market.
  • Add me in game, my name is ZK47 I have lot of cubes to sell!
  • I mostly want purple cubes now will try look up people that post here in a few days. Bit busy for Holidays.
  • Rip me I sold my blue cube for 200c :/
  • I have red cubesssss
  • I have red cubesssss

I buy 6c each can??????