Help us squish bugs - new bug reporting system

Comments

• I cant play on mobile i even made a post of this that is more detail
  • Slarqy! said:

Keyboard glitches for us mobile players? After 15-25 minutes of playing.. it starts to get laggy and that leads to us not being able to type because we the keyboard doesn't show up

I think it depends on what mobile you are using though. when I change to a new device. The whole keyboard bug is gone

• This is going to be very useful.
  • yes the same with me on mobile pls fix
  • yay for bug fix
  • Pixel pip'Pixel pip' Member
    edited February 2020
    on my computer I am not able to buy stuff in the cc store I can open the store but theres nothing in it its really weird please fix I want to buy packs
  • currently mac download for cubic castles is not working for me , half of the screen is white and just won't work
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    JuIius said:

aploplei said:

i dont know if its a feature or if its already reported but
    you can recover mined sculpty blocks by using bombs

That's not a bug... lol
    JuIius said:

aploplei said:

i dont know if its a feature or if its already reported but
    you can recover mined sculpty blocks by using bombs

That's not a bug... lol
    Yes
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    edited May 2020
    Lalaland! said:

Keyboard glitches for us mobile players? After 15-25 minutes of playing.. it starts to get laggy and that leads to us not being able to type because we the keyboard doesn't show up

Yes plz fix this bug. If you cannot, why don't you make a cc keyboard where there are letters and you can chat by clicking them ( muted people cannot use it )
  • Boko!Boko! Member
    Skellie said:

We setup a new bug reporting form here which is being used to test our new bug-tracking software.

https://www.cubiccastles.com/bugreport.html

So please use this to report your Cubic Castles bugs and help us improve the game.

Sir Kewberth I have found a vital scamming glitch which a few people exploit. I was in my realm seeing if there was any bugs with vends and when I put 2 glass and an item and remve glass it leaves it floating and lets u purchase. people use this to scam lower ended qbees to get their last 1k or 2k from items 5 - 10k I witnessed it live in action scam in a realm with a friend Kayuga Korashain? idk how to spell I recommend you patch it. Also theres a reg glitch. Hit acc and go up accelos and then go into a separate room. Go afk then quit then come back on and hit accept and that how ive seen people scam which makes me feel bad so theres a tip :)

Your english is hard to understand
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    I can see my email on my profile, but i don't have the show email option on
  • MEEPYZ said:

I can see my email on my profile, but i don't have the show email option on

Nobody else could see your email on your profile. Only you.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited June 2020
    I went to split some stuff in a chest but it was full and they disappeared, I lost like 4 jingle bells boxes
    if you mine it you get them back though
  • MEEPYZ said:

I went to split some stuff in a chest but it was full and they disappeared, I lost like 4 jingle bells boxes
    if you mine it you get them back though

Yeh , i sacrificed 15 puddings when split and no it didn't give me back when i mine the chest
  • I wouldn't call this a game bug, but does anyone else get an error when they try to change their forum pic?
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Inure said:

I wouldn't call this a game bug, but does anyone else get an error when they try to change their forum pic?

Nobody has been able to change their forum picture since the forums were changed. It will probably be a while before we see any fixes or update to the forums because the devs are focusing on the game.
  • lmao when i dance running man in a tutu/skirt it misplaces (have no picture tho). Although it seems kinda cute
  • If you have attractor on, the luck, miner, and harvester perks don’t work.
  • My friend got banned for 1904 days and he wasn't even active the whole Halloween event. His IGN is RisHar and haven't done any wrong. I hope you can unban his account
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

My friend got banned for 1904 days and he wasn't even active the whole Halloween event. His IGN is RisHar and haven't done any wrong. I hope you can unban his account

This discussion is on bug reporting. Please don't post random things on unrelated discussions. Your friend needs to contact support.
    https://www.cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • Hey people I updated the game and tried to get on and it loads it just says finding server forever I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it but it doesn't work so in other words don't update the game

• textures look weired, I think they are different (I'm on cc steam)
  • MEEPYZ said:

textures look weired, I think they are different (I'm on cc steam)

The Hearts Are too tilted I guess kewb don't like couples xd
  • bug
    go to cubic castels tradign
    click share on the info when you enter
    click close of the share area
    trade the farmer
    freezez the game
    as of 4-23-2021 cubic time 9:45
    account THE TRUE AESTHER
    @WhimsicalFirefly @SirKewberth @Galantis
    just seeing if anybody else has this problem i need my recubes :(
  • ElicElic Member
    CC File UI.txt Delete thinking
  • I bought 50k c unite with real money and it docent go thru and it docent give my money back or give the cubits plz zzz give the 50k cubits I bought
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator

I bought 50k c unite with real money and it docent go thru and it docent give my money back or give the cubits plz zzz give the 50k cubits I bought

You should contact support http://cubiccastles.com/contact.html
  • i found a way to drop starter deeds
  • 123456tvy said:

i found a way to drop starter deeds

that's not a bug
  • Fritz'Fritz' Member
    I tried to report a bug and it said something went wrong.