Does anybody care about the super bowl? xD

JuIiusJuIius Member
edited February 2019 in Off-Topic
Leave your answers below.
@u

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2019
    I never said everybody cared. I said that there’s a lot of Americans in the game..

If you go back in read my comment I said most of the game is Americans. I never said anything about most of the game caring about the Super Bowl.

I only care about the super bowl for the PewDiePie commercials :)
  • U said:

I never said everybody cared. I said that there’s a lot of Americans in the game..

If you go back in read my comment I said most of the game is Americans. I never said anything about most of the game caring about the Super Bowl.

K
  • I do. I like guessing which team might win but the most important part of it all is the commercials
  • U said:

I only care about the super bowl for the PewDiePie commercials :)

o ye
  • is there a Super Bowl? How come I've never heard of it? Only heard of the Abnormally Large Plate, thats all.
  • I don't care about ths super bowl because I am a saints fan and I am still mad about the blown call which could have won the game. The score on the game could have been Rams 23-30 Saints.
  • Cords said:

I don't care about ths super bowl because I am a saints fan and I am still mad about the blown call which could have won the game. The score on the game could have been Rams 23-30 Saints.

Take that "L"
  • Yes because Patriots are the best team. And I have liked them since I was 3
  • No I don't care tbh
  • What's football?
  • What’s life?
  • Cords said:

I don't care about ths super bowl because I am a saints fan and I am still mad about the blown call which could have won the game. The score on the game could have been Rams 23-30 Saints.

Take that "L"
    Rewatch the miscall here is the link

• Patriots won if anyone cares lol
  • This is the only Super Bowl I care about
  • Cords said:

Cords said:

Take that "L"
    Rewatch the miscall here is the link

"L"
  • Rams would have taken the L if you actually watched football, then you would actually know, but you don't you watch futball
  • Cords said:

Rams would have taken the L if you actually watched football, then you would actually know, but you don't you watch futball

No.. I watch the puppy bowl nub