Scam Reports

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Admins do not necessarily ignore it. The tell moderators to not do stuff in game otherwise it will jut waste their time because there is only so much they can do. And it's just generally better to let support handle it, to keep thing organized.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I don't think you're meant to bother support with scam reports. Just report in-game and let mods ignore it...
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

I don't think you're meant to bother support with scam reports. Just report in-game and let mods ignore it...

If reports was meant for only bug report, it will be pretty pointless. Scam reports I believe make up a majority of the reports. Another possible reason the devs have told moderators to not deal with scam reports is because they don't want players constantly asking for mods in hollas or just bothering the immunity when you can perfectly just use the report button. But to hae a harsher punishment, I do by agree with. I rather players learn right and wrong instead of living in fear.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member

I sa

Scammer's Name: Chevy
    Scammed my press hat... I was dumb to play a short drop game... I didn't know that Chevy had a perm, so he fell from above and swooped it.
    Happened around December 27-30

I saw Chevy had a krampus I knew she scammed it and also told me to drop my Rares to win krampus. Btw she's scamming with a partner I don't remember the name. Beware of Chevy..
    OMG THAT KRAMPUS.. Chevy stole that krampus from Reagan

• - Name of scammer thesoniccraft
    - He ask to trust him after the owner left he broke the blocks and stole the items
    - forge, workbench,gold blocks and few other stuff
    - Time of the incident fri mar 25 06:06:16:14 2016
    -dragulora and i saw he stealing the items

• iBunniezillaiBunniezilla New ZealandMember
    I was Scammed by =Boss= by a Pet Scam.

Name of Scammer : =Boss=

How they did it: He put up a Holla that he was selling a Level 49 dog. I've always wanted one so I rushed in. I traded with him, and put in my offer. I made sure to check it was level 49 it was, so I confirmed. And he put some pet treats with it. I thought, ok that's nice. I clicked confirm again and with too much excitement pressed accept. To realize he sold me a level 0 dog. Which he responded, I have no level 49 dog and banned me.

Losses: x1 Orange and Yellow Scarf & 1,500 cubits.

Time: Approximately Friday March 25, 2:50pm.

I know you may not be able to refund but please!!
    Try so, it took my a year and a half to trade up to that scarf. Please.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Screenshot_2016-03-27-03-32-41-1
    PAYAWAY SCAM TACKS IN DISPENSER -_-"
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited March 2016
    Name of person/realm: snowflake3
    Reason reported:attempting to scam people with a drop game making ppl show her what they're wearing with the fake prize of a pet

Name of person/realm: snowflake3
    Reason reported:attempting to scam people with a drop game making ppl show her what they're wearing with the fake prize of a pet

Also we need to crack down on maatheuz he's scammed too many people with his lol 49 pet to lvm 0 switcheroo
  • edited March 2016
    Dear

Moderator, Cosmic Cow, Admin

I want to make a scam report. Im Acuank, my CC id is Bliss is Me was Mister Acuank. my realm is OLANG TIJAM..

today in 06.00pm Indonesia Time, I just know that my ID got hacked and I just got Scammed. last time Im login my id at 10.00am these morning.

so the Bliss id is hacked. I tried to find out the "Bliss" was using my alternate account, and what i found is THE HACKER Changes the "Bliss" ID into .=De=.

here the capture of my Hacked ID
    scam

and the hacker was changes my password also my yahoo mail too. my yahoo mail was linked into Bliss now is gone.

here the capture of the email message

Removed due to personal information -BJDware

so what I loss is my rarest items such as :
    - 1 Halo
    - 2 Ghost Costume
    - 1 Nurse Cap *edited 28.03.16 -- 10.21pm*
    - 1 Greek Ortodox
    - 4 Bonet
    - 3 Easter Top Hat
    - 3 Easter Flower Hat
    - 3 Bunny Top Hat
    - 2 Chicken Coop Pets
    - 1 Black Cat
    - 1 Wuvva Pig Pet
    - 4 Reindeer Pet
    - 2 Snowman Pet
    - 4 Elf Hut Pet
    - 3 Tokens
    - some rare stamps on Quantum Chest
    - some items i could remember what he took
    - also Guest Bumper
    - and 125k CUBIT on BLISS ACCOUNT !

My Realm is Olang Tijam

So, please help me to get my id back. now the hacker using username : .=De=.
    please get him and take all of my items back, include my cubit T__T

if I cant get my items back, at least please Permanent Banned the .=De=. Account include His IP Address FOREVER, and make the items that he scammed from me gone forever.

I better choose giveaway my stuff rather than got Hacked by .=De=.

thank u Mod, Cosmic Cow, Admin !!!

for any information u can contact me at *********

regards,

Acuank (Bliss Is Me Was Mister Acuank)(Realm Olang Tijam)
    edited March 2016
    Hey Bro, The Mods Will Help You Cuz U Have Proof I Hope U Get Ur Items Back...
    I Hate Hackers More Than Scammers -_-"
    That won't help, Lucaaa. He needs to message support.
  • That won't help, Lucaaa. He needs to message support.

thanks lucaaa, I message to support too Peng,.

Lets Pray for my ID can back :)
  • Mrs. MegabiteMrs. Megabite Member
    edited March 2016
    veyon said:

so the Bliss id is hacked. I tried to find out the "Bliss" was using my alternate account, and what i found is THE HACKER Changes the "Bliss" ID into .=De=.

Bliss is my friend, and someone hacked his account, hope admins can investige :3
  • edited March 2016
    Yakroo said:

Hey Bro, The Mods Will Help You Cuz U Have Proof I Hope U Get Ur Items Back...
    I Hate Hackers More Than Scammers -_-"

thank u yakroo ..

everyone who knows me on Cubic Castle with name Bliss is Me was Mister Acuank , can help me to up this post. thank u guys.

ur support mean so much for me *hug* *sad* *cry*

Here i add the capture when i just saw that u got scammed and hacked. Here is the moment when i still shocked ! Im capture it with mobilephone

Screenshot_2016-03-28-18-30-49

Screenshot_2016-03-28-18-32-04

And here is i used my another account

Screenshot_2016-03-28-18-48-40

And here is me before i got hacked !!

Screenshot_2016-03-15-16-00-36

Screenshot_2016-02-28-23-10-30

Capture from yesterday when i met bunny zilla

Screenshot_2016-03-28-02-52-13

Bliss is my friend, and someone hacked his account, hope admins can investige :3

thank you megabite !

@Horus @BJDware @CubeSensei @SirKewberth @CosmicCow @Cortana @Siddd @Wurfino please investigate . I already sent the support ticket too
  • I think I actually can confirm all this I think I had bliss as a friend before
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    Just a quick question @Veyon

Did you ever share your account information with any players or websites?
    Or perhaps downloaded something that claimed to be related to Cubic castles? Or even from a site that claimed some relation to Cubic castles?
    Did you ever share your account with a friend?

If you sent in a support ticket, the support staff will reply in regards to your report. Via the email address you provided to them on the ticket as contact.

I Also removed some of your private information from your posts for your own safety, and merged your multi posts. Be sure to review the forum rules that is linked on the side panel, when you get the chance.
  • edited March 2016
    BJDware said:

Just a quick question @Veyon

Did you ever share your account information with any players or websites?
    Or perhaps downloaded something that claimed to be related to Cubic castles? Or even from a site that claimed some relation to Cubic castles?
    Did you ever share your account with a friend?

If you sent in a support ticket, the support staff will reply in regards to your report. Via the email address you provided to them on the ticket as contact.

I Also removed some of your private information from your posts for your own safety, and merged your multi posts. Be sure to review the forum rules that is linked on the side panel, when you get the chance.

Dear BJDware.

I never share any information about my account with other player, or website. And i never download something that claimed to be related to cubic castles too. And i also never share my account with my friend.

I alreay sent the suppport ticket last night and the staff already reply me too. and now i just reply the email to support staff and tell the cronology in email.

Okay sir thank you for ur respond :)
    Please keep watching on .=De=. account.
    I hope my account include the items can back to me.

Regards,

Bliss Is me was Mister Acuank

Update march 29, 04.02 pm

Now he changes name into ryumaru, use space in the name in the beginning and at the end of the name so (space)ryumaru(space)

Please @BJDware @Horus keep watching on him, get him in jail

Screenshot_2016-03-29-16-12-05

I will keep watching on him, and get the update by editing this comment.

Today March 31, 2016

I GOT BACK MY ID !! YAY !!! THANK U SO MUCH CUBIC CASTLE SUPPORT !!
    My account now left 50k, from 125k.. so sadd...

And I still loss half of mine, the hacker moving out my items into his alternative realm. Im gonna find it step by step.

so, i close this case. Thank u cubic castles !!
  • I got scammed by tearypatootie but he changed his name so i cant find him now his name is ^notTeary^ And he is selling accounts his accounts are - pinoycosmic, justdoeat, juke sama( he selled it to his brother which is my classmate ) - =mr.david= - -rien- ( he selled my freaking acc when i trusted him my pass ). Thats all.

He selled those accounts he selled it to 3 of my classmate ( *reanne*, basti213, -rien- ( he buyed his acc because he is a new player ) that is all and he is blackmailing me if i don'tgive him rare i gaved him my coop pet cause i don't have a chance he is gonna tell my mom that i am gay but i am not :(
  • edited April 2016
    Hi, I would just like to report a scammer, mua :D.
    She is trusted in our shop, our clan room and about 4 more rooms. She is our friend and we knew each other for about 5 months, and she seem somehow harmless. A few days earlier, I noticed that some of my stuff are missing. Im missing about 5 stamps. At first, I thought, "Oh, maybe they must have borrowed it". And then after some days, I logged into my account and @The Death Reaper and MarioMario2.0 told me that they saved some of my stuff from mua. Then, they said that mua :D attempted to scam us on rooms she is trusted in.

Scammed items:
    Oh gosh, where do I start?
    -2 clanstones
    -8 Coloured bunny ears
    -5 floral crowns
    -2 easter baskets
    -15 mannequins
    -a tip piggy containing 5k
    -Diamond ring
    -2 Red murks
    -1 Light snow
    -1 Light snow bottomless
    -2 light rains
    -Prize dispenser

Im not begging for my stuff back, as it was our falt of trusting her, and I DO NOT blame anyone for this either. You may say I am just crying for items, but if you dont believe me, I dont blame you either. Thank you for your time and happy april fools day :).

Sighs Scammers These Days, U Cant Trust Anyone Anymore =/
    @007 Awesome 007 Sorry For Ur Loss, Try Putting A Sentry On Chests So No Trusted Can Take Them,
    @Bliss is me was mister acuank Grats On Recovering Ur Account, Staff Really Helps Qbees Who Got Scammed And Helps Faster With Evidence(Screenshots/Vids)
    @rien-sama U Should Have Taken Screenshots, If It Was An In-Game Convo Of Blackmailing... So The Scammer's Accounts Were: (^notTeary^, pinoycosmic, justdoeat, juke sama)
    NOTE DONT EVER AND I MEAN NEVER GIVE UR PASSWORD TO SOMEONE U DONT TRULY TRUST AND IF U DONT KNOW THEM IN REAL LIFE....
  • Yakroo, the items weren on chests, but were displayed on the shop. And the clanstones were in the clan rooms, in which mua :D is trusted in. Just nevermind it, it not your fault anyways.
  • edited April 2016
    @Yakroo thank u yakroo, im broke now lol

@Siddd @BJDware @Superxtreme @ThisIsNotSlim @Cortana @*dreadful knop* im selling umbrella guys

umbrella

my ID : **Leonardo Da Legend**
  • ^notTeary^ is my real life classmate which just moved to a new school
  • Hello I'm reporting another scammer who also did a payaway
    Username: Name_Ashle
    Proof:
    Here you see a regular payaway, but the items in the glass near the prize dispenser are some craftable stuff, and some stuff that isn't worth 300c, because the fee is 300c to enter and get the stuff!
    SCAMMER: .Carla.
    Scammed Victim: >AQUA Flares<
    Scammer .Carla. Is Bff Of Aqua And She Gave .Carla. Perm In Her Realm After 1Month And After 4Months She Stole All Of Aqua's Items From Decors(Thanksgiving, Halloween, Xmas, Valentines, Easter), Cave Set, Fossil Set, All Pets(No Ram), Rares To Super Rares(Nurse, Doc, Dino, Ghost, Slime, Halo, ETC) ALL GONE. =/

AQUA AND HER FRIENDS ARE NOT ASKING TO GET THE ITEMS BACK BUT WE WANT MODS/ADMINS HELP TO BAN THIS SCAMMER/BACKSTABBER AND WE WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE IT AND HOPE THIS WONT HAPPEN AGAIN...
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited April 2016
    Scammer: Salamander236
    he was givingaway pets, but there's a catch you'll have to give him your password, he's asking for passwords and trying it out if it works then he'll give the pets away, he was trying to fool my friend Elissa who is young, her pet recently got stolen so after finding out salamander was giving out pets she was excited and I was there to watch

20160404190205_1
    20160404190210_1

tried to warn her and got banned by doing so, went back with my main account and he proceeded to ban it too >.> gahd I was so irritated because I was there to buy his top hats and he was trying to fool peeps
    Spoiler:

20160404191211_1
    20160404191307_1
    20160404191422_1{/spoiler]
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited April 2016
    Is it actually possible to have ur account hacked in a fast amount of time without giving out ur info? I'm sure to those in the know may see this as a silly question.. But i had a "friend" swear he was hacked. However he was in my 5mins prior w all of his stuff on. So i think he was lying... But it would be nice to know if you can really get hacked during a 5 minute break? To be honest i think this person was playin me since i gave him free items when he claimed he was scammed a few days prior, and i was tryin to help out.
    I refuse to let the scammers n bad guys stop me from being a good qbee....
    And information on hackers/scammers always helps me weed out those in need from those in greed.
    So thanks for anyone who can shed light here.

@rien-sama I'm sure your mother would know better!! lols. We momma have a sixth sense. I have known my oldest was bi for years now, but he only came out very recently. I can only hope ur mother would love you enough to not care what this rude person has to say, and knows her son well enough to not fall for any junk. Im sure she does. Mommas know......
    Hacking is possible any online game. The reason you get told hacking isn't possible is simply because what professional hacker would hack steam games? But most of the "hacked" account are due to players giving passwords out weather to friends or web sites. If your friends didn't have a strong password maybe someone could have guessed it.

Ask your friends to message support.
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited April 2016
    I have a scammer to report here. He states in holla hes selling level 49 dog for 5k, but when u go to his reg his puts in a level 0 dog.
    Scammer name is: xX_Dxh5killazz_Xx
    Scam: puttin level 0 dog in reg when he says its level 49
    Cubic 4_7_2016 10_39_39 AM

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Yakroo said:

SCAMMER: .Carla.
    Scammed Victim: >AQUA Flares<
    Scammer .Carla. Is Bff Of Aqua And She Gave .Carla. Perm In Her Realm After 1Month And After 4Months She Stole All Of Aqua's Items From Decors(Thanksgiving, Halloween, Xmas, Valentines, Easter), Cave Set, Fossil Set, All Pets(No Ram), Rares To Super Rares(Nurse, Doc, Dino, Ghost, Slime, Halo, ETC) ALL GONE. =/

AQUA AND HER FRIENDS ARE NOT ASKING TO GET THE ITEMS BACK BUT WE WANT MODS/ADMINS HELP TO BAN THIS SCAMMER/BACKSTABBER AND WE WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE IT AND HOPE THIS WONT HAPPEN AGAIN...

Did .Carla. changed her name? If so send it to me via pm

This discussion has been closed.