Scam Reports

Comments

• MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited March 2016
    I don't know if this can be considered scamming but my stuff got stolen and I'll report it anyway, I learned my lesson the hard way..

IGN of the person: >Milkshakes<

-ok so I have a shop I was clearing, I moved the stuff that was in there in a 10x5 room, little did I know the build was set to "me and my friends" I left my computer for a while, it probably took an hour before I got back.
    when I went back, like what I always do is check the log if I missed something like a good holla, there was someone coming in and out, only one person and it was >Milkshakes< and his/her pet toothless, but I was afk so I didnt know, I started clearing my shop again and this person came back, (this person is in my friendlist btw) greeted me and acting friendly and all, asked me if I have hats for sale coz she's buying them for their givewaway, and because I thought this person was probably waiting for me to come back because they were coming in and out of my realm I showed them the room where I put the stuff that was in my shop so I can show them the stuff I'm selling, I checked each cabinet and chests, but they were all empty.. I looked at my setup, and the build is set to "me and my friends" it's so obvious who took them, I dont have a screenshot of the log where it shows only >milkshakes< was coming in and out to support this.

2016-03-06_00003

they promised me that I'll get my stuff back the next day, but >milkshakes< removed me in their list.. I couldn't careless about some of the stuff, but some are very valuable to me and very old, it was on my possession for a very long time, like my complete set of fossil.. I worked hard on that.. my animal sets that I got when I was only starting, particulary the fox ear and the dog tail that I got from my first pack, those arent just normal stuff for me, they're valuable, stuff I got from good people, and no I wasn't selling them, they're in my shop so I can access them easily and change my outfit faster.. why did I trust them that I'll get my stuff back? no I didn't, I knew what was gonna happen and it happened, they removed me in their list, I know I'll probably never get those stuff back but this was a big lesson for me, and I hope it will be for everybody.

-losses I had? gosh where do I start?.. perhaps the valuable ones.
    *one complete fossil set
    *complete animal set - cat, dog, bunny, raccoon, fox, ram, bear and imp, except the new one, the turkey? I don't know what it's called I never got it
    *1 robot mask,1 witch hat,1 cupid's wings,1 invi cloak,1 shiny red nose,1 shrink wand, 1 star glasses, 3 chef coats, 1 red wood fores cap
    *bumpers like hidey, heal, checkpoint and dices, mannequins

*2 sombrero, I had a bunch of miner's hat, red and black wiz, robin hood hat?, 3 aviator, blue and red caps, chef hats, viking helmets and more stuff that I couldn't careless about
    *dungeon pack items (buildable ones)
    *christmas pack (also the buildables)

-3/6/2016
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    Miwky said:

I don't know if this can be considered scamming but my stuff got stolen and I'll report it anyway, I learned my lesson the hard way..

-ok so I have a shop I was clearing, I moved the stuff that was in there in a 10x5 room, little did I know the build was set to "me and my friends" I left my computer for a while, it probably took an hour before I got back.
    when I went back, like what I always do is check the log if I missed something like a good holla, there was someone coming in and out, only one person and it was >Milkshakes< and his/her pet toothless, but I was afk so I didnt know, I started clearing my shop again and this person came back, (this person is in my friendlist btw) greeted me and acting friendly and all, asked me if I have hats for sale coz she's buying them for their givewaway, and because I thought this person was probably waiting for me to come back because they were coming in and out of my realm I showed them the room where I put the stuff that was in my shop so I can show them the stuff I'm selling, I checked each cabinet and chests, but they were all empty.. I looked at my setup, and the build is set to "me and my friends" it's so obvious who took them, I dont have a screenshot of the log where it shows only >milkshakes< was coming in and out to support this.

2016-03-06_00003

they promised me that I'll get my stuff back the next day, but >milkshakes< removed me in their list.. I couldn't careless about some of the stuff, but some are very valuable to me and very old, it was on my possession for a very long time, like my complete set of fossil.. I worked hard on that.. my animal sets that I got when I was only starting, particulary the fox ear and the dog tail that I got from my first pack, those arent just normal stuff for me, they're valuable, stuff I got from good people, and no I wasn't selling them, they're in my shop so I can access them easily and change my outfit faster.. why did I trust them that I'll get my stuff back? no I didn't, I knew what was gonna happen and it happened, they removed me in their list, I know I'll probably never get those stuff back but this was a big lesson for me, and I hope it will be for everybody.

*one complete fossil set
    *complete animal set - cat, dog, bunny, raccoon, fox, ram, bear and imp, except the new one, the turkey? I don't know what it's called I never got it
    *1 robot mask,1 witch hat,1 cupid's wings,1 invi cloak,1 shiny red nose,1 shrink wand, 1 star glasses, 3 chef coats, 1 red wood fores cap

*2 sombrero, I had a bunch of miner's hat, red and black wiz, robin hood hat?, 3 aviator, blue and red caps, chef hats, viking helmets and more stuff that I couldn't careless about

-3/6/2016

I feel bad for you. This is stealing and people should be banned for that!
  • Miwky said:

*one complete fossil set

-3/6/2016

Aww Miwky I feel so bad for you. This kind of thing has also happened to me before so I know how much it sucks. ><

Anyway, I was in Milkshake's realm earlier, and saw some stuff. Are these your stuff by any chance? If they are, maybe there's a mod you can talk to who is willing to help you get them back..

Screenshot_2016-03-07-13-28-00-1
    JustMeg said:

Aww Miwky I feel so bad for you. This kind of thing has also happened to me before so I know how much it sucks. ><

Anyway, I was in Milkshake's realm earlier, and saw some stuff. Are these your stuff by any chance? If they are, maybe there's a mod you can talk to who is willing to help you get them back..

Screenshot_2016-03-07-13-28-00-1

those are indeed my stuff, but I don't remember having 2 earmuffs
    that heal wand has 2k charge, my shrink has a hundred less.
    I remember buying that antler from officialryan, he even made a video that day and I was featured
    so yes those are mine >^< thank you Meg and Gleen, considering that complete fossil over there
    Those earmuffs are probably stolen from another player.
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    >Gleen< said:

Scammer: AaronSantos
    Time: 2:30am Cubic Time
    How: Fake game

1. He sends holla about the game and 500c entrance
    2. We trade 500c for a chest with a password in it
    3. The password is useful for the portal with the sentry to get down.

To be honest I don't think removed chests can contain anything. Or even if they could, I don't see anything with the name of the password of the sentry.

Hailmetal and Djedusina were also here.

Spoiler:

P.S.: I was a bit crazy over there xD

wth bruh,we were there cuz i got the password somebody said it...It was chests and i just came into the othe room.
    welp update about my stuff
    2016-03-08_00003
    they're now diplayed in their shop
    2016-03-08_00001
    2016-03-08_00002
  • SJMSJM Member
    edited March 2016
    Name: 69balls101!!!!!!
    Time: about 4:20pm
    Loss: Blue Valentine

69balls101!!!!!! Scammed me of my valentine card, I didn't realize you can pick up a valentine card even if you don't have permissions and I had one for sale, he said he wanted to buy it then grabbed it when I pulled the glass. This should be changed to where you can't pick it up if you don't have permissions.

P.S. Not worried about the valentine, just want people to be aware that someone can grab a valentine even if they don't have permissions, and to be aware of 69balls101!!!!!!
    hailmetal said:

>Gleen< said:

Scammer: AaronSantos
    Time: 2:30am Cubic Time
    How: Fake game

1. He sends holla about the game and 500c entrance
    2. We trade 500c for a chest with a password in it
    3. The password is useful for the portal with the sentry to get down.

To be honest I don't think removed chests can contain anything. Or even if they could, I don't see anything with the name of the password of the sentry.

Hailmetal and Djedusina were also here.

Spoiler:

P.S.: I was a bit crazy over there xD

wth bruh,we were there cuz i got the password somebody said it...It was chests and i just came into the othe room.

Are you calling me a french instead of dumb/idiot/stupid? I find that really offensive.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Please stop fighting..
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Scammer: GAMER APPLE
    Victim: Rukosio
    Scammed Item: Clanstone
    Rukosio Was Doing This Game And Gamer Was Co Host Of Game So She Had Perm, And Then The Game Was Starting And Then Gamer Took The Clamstone And Left...
    edited March 2016
    >pyswar< said:

Please stop fighting..

I was asking him. Sorry if I sounded aggressive.
    Scammer: >Z[].&H:S-[T7]=0/K];^A'1]
    VictimS: MANY Like My Friend Forever
    Scammed Item: Rares And Cubits And Pets
    This Scammer Go To Hollas And Says "Selling Lvl49 Cat For 10k Or Good Trade"
    And Then He Shows The Lvl 49 Cat On Reg And Then When U Put Payment He Switches It With A Lvl0 Cat...
    Hes Now Selling A Lvl49 Snowman Too And I Know He Scammed That Too,
    I AM TELLING U GUYS TO BE AWARE OF HIM AND REPORT HIM...
    Yakroo said:

Scammer: >Z[].&H:S-[T7]=0/K];^A'1]
    VictimS: MANY Like My Friend Forever
    Scammed Item: Rares And Cubits And Pets
    This Scammer Go To Hollas And Says "Selling Lvl49 Cat For 10k Or Good Trade"
    And Then He Shows The Lvl 49 Cat On Reg And Then When U Put Payment He Switches It With A Lvl0 Cat...
    Hes Now Selling A Lvl49 Snowman Too And I Know He Scammed That Too,
    I AM TELLING U GUYS TO BE AWARE OF HIM AND REPORT HIM...

That name though... They think having a complicate name would make it hard to catch them xD
    Screenshot_2016-03-10-03-19-52
    Look Hes Trying To Change His Name And Still Scamming...
    Scammer: mansur19
    Victims: Many
    Scammed Cubics: 200c Each
    He Did This Payaway For 200c To Get Crunch And I Saw Qbees Getting Glass From The Prize Pod...
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Gleen, this event wasn't a scam, I myself being a participant won myself a Redwood Hat and cave art. Also I don't think you understood the concept of the game that aaron was hosting [ Not being rude ]

- Pixel
    Yes sorry, I thought it was a scam because it was 500 c for a chest and a chest couldn't contain things to tell you the password. I removed the post contents.
  • YakipooYakipoo Member
    edited March 2016
    Whats an auto clicker???
    lucaaa795 said:

Hello.
    Today i wont report a scammer.
    I will report a auto-clicker user.
    Name: U can see from screenshots.
    Why i think that? Simple, as u can see, he ran around mine, totally random, and breaking random blocks. Also, he ignored me for 3 minutes(because i left . i was bored)
    screenshots:Cubic 2016-03-08 17-15-44-42
    Here u can see the random mined blocks.
    Cubic 2016-03-08 17-16-22-73

Here u can see his name, also me ,chatting alone for 2 mins and a bit.
    Cubic 2016-03-08 17-14-10-95

I even offered him 500c just to say something.Guess what ? He didnt accepted.
    NOTE:I believe he is using auto clicker. If someone can check this, thanks.
    NOTE 2: I heard he scammed someone with lvl 49 cat, but i wont tell anything,because i dont know anything about this.

HE IS INDEED A 100% SCAMMER AND IM TELLING IT TO Cortana >:)
    He Changed His Name To M>>>>>>>A<<<<<<T>>>>>H(Math)
    The Infamous Lvl 49 To Lvl 0 Pet Switcheroo Scammer -_-"
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Well, obviously he changed his name to [M>>><<<A>>><<<T>>><<<H] and ran off and changed it again a while ago as I was about to deal with him -.- Please DO report him in-game if you find him again, so it's possible to ban this guy, since there's no way to do so, as he keeps running away and quickly changing his name as he approaches staff members.
  • *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited March 2016
    Yakroo said:

Scammer: GAMER APPLE
    Victim: Rukosio
    Scammed Item: Clanstone
    Rukosio Was Doing This Game And Gamer Was Co Host Of Game So She Had Perm, And Then The Game Was Starting And Then Gamer Took The Clamstone And Left...

Wait, I have a friend name YtApple, and he told me his account got locked or something, and he told me that his account was called Gamer Apple, was he level 30+ or something?

Scammer name: =(Blood PH)=
    Scammed item: Dark Angel Wings
    Tactic: 2 Player Drop Game

I was in his realm playing a game, at first I didn't realize that he was doing drop game, So I dropped my wings and he said that I won a G/R Scarf, I picked my wings up and he gave me the scarf. I dropped my wings again for another item, but I didn't realize that the person beside me had permission in his realm, so he walked over and picked my wings up, and banned me.

All fellow qbees, PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF =(Blood PH)= HE IS A VERY EXPERT SCAMMER AND HACKER!!

To prove that he is a hacker, I told my friend about it and we decided to try testing out if I could enter his (realm of course, my main account couldn't enter because I got banned). I made a new account and my friend and I tried to go in, my friend got in his realm fine, but me? I couldn't go in. I tried this with many accounts and still I couldn't enter, so I believe that he is hacking. I have emailed Cosmic Cow about this and get said that they warned the player to return my wings, but he has not returned them yet, so Cosmic Cow emailed me that the scammer will be banned from the game.

Please be careful of him! I learned it the hard way >.<

Multi-posts merged and removed. Please review the forum rules. - Cortana
    Screenshot_2016-03-11-02-18-10
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Yakroo said:

Screenshot_2016-03-11-02-18-10

Good news. This player has been finally caught and punished. Was tough, but with your help we finally dealt with him as it was impossible to track all his name changes :)
    Yahoooooo! Its Good To Hear Some Good News :3
    #SayNoToScamming >:)
  • Yakipoo said:

Whats an auto clicker???

lucaaa795 said:

Hello.
    Why i think that? Simple, as u can see, he ran around mine, totally random, and breaking random blocks. Also, he ignored me for 3 minutes(because i left . i was bored)

NOTE 2: I heard he scammed someone with lvl 49 cat, but i wont tell anything,because i dont know anything about this.

Yakipoo said:

Whats an auto clicker???

lucaaa795 said:

Hello.

he scammed my monster mask with a lvl 0 snowman he kept changing it from lvl 49 to lvl 0
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    edited March 2016
    Ok I almost got scammed...
    My friend was buying Pink PJ's for 5k or something like that and he got scammed with pink pants. I saw someone Aaron 8 #1 scamScam #2

Please click on the pants when your trading this!

-Wolfie
  • I have reported this guy too. He scammed me selling me lvl 0 cat instead of lvl 49. I know it's my fault, I should have been more careful...
    Now, my problem is that even if we report the scammers, nothing seems to happen to them... :(
    I have seen this guy trying the same technique on others, and I try to follow him to hollas and shout/warn others. I also bomb him whenever I bump into him in the mines :)
    But other than that, these scammers are free to do what they do...
    SCAMMER: Arie_bro
    SCAMMED VICTIMS: tamahome(dad) & angelica18(daughter 13yrs old) & josef23(son 10yrs old) irl
    SCAMMED ITEMS:ONE OF EACH PETS(PUMPKIN, BLACK CAT, HOPPER, CAT, DOOG, ELF, SNOWMAN, REINDEER)
    - Arie"SCAMMER" Joined My Clan(Not Gonna Mention) 1Month Ago, And The Victims Have Known Him In 3Weeks, Angelica Was Playing Last Night And Arie Wanted To Go To Her Realm And Arie Asked To Borrow Her Black Cat To Lvl It Up, And She Gave Him aPerm, Tama Said To Untrust Him After But She Forgot... The Next Morning All The Pets Where Gone Also Emeralds Rubies And Diamonds... PLEASE HELP THIS POOR FAMILY AND PERMA BAN THE SCAMMER Arie_bro -_-"
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Yakroo said:

SCAMMER: Arie_bro
    SCAMMED VICTIMS: tamahome(dad) & angelica18(daughter 13yrs old) & josef23(son 10yrs old) irl
    SCAMMED ITEMS:ONE OF EACH PETS(PUMPKIN, BLACK CAT, HOPPER, CAT, DOOG, ELF, SNOWMAN, REINDEER)
    - Arie"SCAMMER" Joined My Clan(Not Gonna Mention) 1Month Ago, And The Victims Have Known Him In 3Weeks, Angelica Was Playing Last Night And Arie Wanted To Go To Her Realm And Arie Asked To Borrow Her Black Cat To Lvl It Up, And She Gave Him aPerm, Tama Said To Untrust Him After But She Forgot... The Next Morning All The Pets Where Gone Also Emeralds Rubies And Diamonds... PLEASE HELP THIS POOR FAMILY AND PERMA BAN THE SCAMMER Arie_bro -_-"

That's unfortunate! But seriously, why steal from your friends...
This discussion has been closed.