Auto mining / clearing tool (not nuke)

Hello,

Is there a way to have mining or clearing the block in a realm / room by using the tool? It has the same feature as nuke but instead of making the block display, the block will goes into player's inventory.

I hope it is a high price with a one time charges rather than "buy per use" (same as nuke).

I don't wish to use 3rd party software to do the clicking for me and I have 5 realms with 100x100.

Comments

• Nice idea. It would be useful as well a expensive though. Good thought.
  • I am voicing out my painpoint.

I only have about 2 hours of game time every day and I cannot enjoy this game yet.

Every day I could only focus on clearing blocks. I need exp and I don't wish to lose my block.

Nuke is a fast option for me but I will lose my exp and blocks.

I could use a 3rd party software and let my PC online for 24 hours by 7, as I sincerely need to clear my 100x100 x 5 (realm). And each realm it is usually 12-15 in term of height.

That is easily 500,000 blocks. This suggestion will help me to solve my problem and without using 3rd party software.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    currycrab said:

I could use a 3rd party software and let my PC online for 24 hours by 7, as I sincerely need to clear my 100x100 x 5 (realm). And each realm it is usually 12-15 in term of height.

That is easily 500,000 blocks. This suggestion will help me to solve my problem and without using 3rd party software.

Using 3rd party software is actually against the Cubic Castles guidelines, which you can find here: http://www.cubiccastles.com/terms_of_service.php it's a bannable offense.
  • Cortana said:

currycrab said:

Using 3rd party software is actually against the Cubic Castles guidelines, which you can find here: http://www.cubiccastles.com/terms_of_service.php it's a bannable offense.
    Yes sir, I did not use and only planning to use.. :p

that is why I am voicing it here in forum.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Shouldn't even plan that, knowing that it's a bannable offense and breaks the guidelines. And I am a madam..
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I could see using a tool like this to get materials, but as a player who spent countless hours earning exp and leveling up, I would have to be against using such a tool for exp. It seems like cheating to me :/
    Being level 50 comes with a prestige because of the effort and dedication, not to mention game knowledge earned through hours of gameplay. If someone could just bomb a 100x100 room and instantly gain 10 levels, what's the point of even having the level system?
  • currycrabcurrycrab Member
    edited May 2016

I could see using a tool like this to get materials, but as a player who spent countless hours earning exp and leveling up, I would have to be against using such a tool for exp. It seems like cheating to me :/
    Being level 50 comes with a prestige because of the effort and dedication, not to mention game knowledge earned through hours of gameplay. If someone could just bomb a 100x100 room and instantly gain 10 levels, what's the point of even having the level system?

To be honest, level system to me will make no difference.

It is the time and effort that the person putting in. I can put in the effort but I don't have the time. If the game has the right tool, it help along the way. Of course, a right amount of cubic / cash for it.
    Cortana said:

Shouldn't even plan that, knowing that it's a bannable offense and breaks the guidelines. And I am a madam..

Cool, at least I know a staff is reading.

Hopefully there will be a tool available in game for this feature. 100x100x12 (120,000) for a realm is painful. Really painful. (I refer to my own realm not public mine).
This discussion has been closed.