Some GOOD NEWS - Why the farms came a bit late - A new player? - AND DOUBLE CUBITS

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
So I will do something I don't normally do online and share a little bit of personal information about me and my life.

The last week or so has been a bit of a rough one for me.

The good news is that I am now the father of a brand new baby girl. My new daughter was born last week and I'm of course very happy about that.

It was however, a difficult delivery with a number of complications and problems to deal with, and my wife and child stayed in the hospital much longer than we would have liked. This is partly why I was too busy to release the farm pack earlier. However, despite all the issues we ran into, the baby is healthy, and my wife is doing Ok, and they're finally home, so all in all it turned out as well as you can hope for.

Well... For my part, I think this is as good a reason as any I can think of to launch a summer cubit sale. So we will shortly turn on double cubits for all sales over the next day or two. I'm not sure when we'll turn it off, so get in there while the getting is good. ;-)