The Starter Realms, shocking...

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited March 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
starter realms

Your opinion of this shocking starter realm?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Agreed, maybe at least give new users something to work with.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    There's nothing there, hardly anything. The old one gave them stuff to start with, a mini mine saying explore... what does this mine give? Just a piece of coal! Perfect not really much help, no offense to admins. They have no space to build, I wouldn't even build a storage room in something as small as this.
  • Wow the starter realms have changed a lot, it looks nothing like the old one.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Hey! Lets just... Give a reason why, Starter realms are small!
    Goodsides:
    1.)People that are making another account to get recource from that ALT Acc can't get the recource from the ALT Acc
    2.)To make newer people Explore cubic castles realms,rooms,ETC. Not just to stay in the realm
    (Anyone want to add the goodside?)
    1) so cause some come and go the one's planning on staying must suffer and probably end up quitting?

2) Explore? They have quests for that, they should be exploring their realm too.
  • Swissy said:

1.)People that are making another account to get recource from that ALT Acc can't get the recource from the ALT Acc

But there is not a lot of resources in the chest.
    Not a lot?! There's nothing in the chest, not even a piece of dirt.
  • Not a lot?! There's nothing in the chest, not even a piece of dirt.

No I am talking about the old one.
    Orenzo said:

No I am talking about the old one.
    Well, there was 600 coal, farming them can make quiet a lot over time.
  • OrenzoOrenzo Member
    edited March 2016
    Coal is not that rare.
    edited March 2016
    Lets ask cosmic why...

Orenzo said:

Swissy said:

THATS THE POINT!
    There's NO PIECE OF ITEM In the chest to make the player explore MINES

3.) And also makes people to buy/find Cubits to buy rooms/Realms to build in the Rooms/Realms
    Well, says someone spends a day begging noobs in town, learning center, jail, mines etc,... to give the coal (which new player will) doing it 10 times is already 6000 coal. Picture if someone did it for 100 times? That's a lot of coal.
  • Well, says someone spends a day begging noobs in town, learning center, jail, mines etc,... to give the coal (which new player will) doing it 10 times is already 6000 coal. Picture if someone did it for 100 times? That's a lot of coal.

Nevermind the awesome (forget what i said you won)

Swissy said:

Lets ask cosmic why...

Orenzo said:

Swissy said:

THATS THE POINT!
    There's NO PIECE OF ITEM In the chest to make the player explore MINES
    Well, you find me a level 0 who wants to get onto a game look at the realm then go mining! Please, find me someone. They'll go into mines when they get quests. They wanna explore, learn the basics.
  • Wow, how big is that realm? Also, can someone remind me how to make spoilers again lol.
  • OrenzoOrenzo Member
    edited March 2016

Wow, how big is that realm? Also, can someone remind me how to make spoilers again lol.

I think it is a 19x19 or smaller
    Also I am doing spoiler to save space
    Do
    do [.spoiler] then at the end do [./spoiler]don't put the dot in it
    It's 16x16.
    Well, This game isn't about getting rich. Its about building and making friends.
    They should explore other realms and hangout with people

And also. They can craft, Buy and mine to get the recource
    But some of the qbees here needs help on something thats why, these qbees needs parents guidence or help from another Qbee. Thats what makes the games FUN
  • Swissy said:

Well, This game isn't about getting rich. Its about building and making friends.
    They should explore other realms and hangout with people

And also. They can craft, Buy and mine to get the recource
    But some of the qbees here needs help on something thats why, these qbees needs parents guidence or help from another Qbee. Thats what makes the games FUN

A lot of people only care about the c.
    custom_9 I have no idea why i am doing this

*facepalm* who said anything about being rich? I never spoke of such thing. I personally would quit a game if the second I started I had to go mining to get resources just to learn the game. Like common they should have some ores or something in a chest.

Yes, they have items in the 'Gift' box, but what? They learn how to place a block.

I personally would quit a game if the second I started I had to go mining to get resources just to learn the game.

That's.Named.LAZY
    Lazy, please, don't make me laugh. You expect every player to like mining? You except every player to know where mines are, how to find them. Cause you cannot even find a mine till you're level 1+. So please, tell me how they'll learn. Please, explain.

Lazy, please, don't make me laugh. You expect every player to like mining? You except every player to know where mines are, how to find them. Cause you cannot even find a mine till you're level 1+. So please, tell me how they'll learn. Please, explain.

Spoiler:

Take a piece of dirt. Place the dirt - Reapet this step until your level 1 XD
    JK

Well just remove all the tree's in the realm then make the realm flat...?
  • Hey swissy, dont take it that way. Of course, we all had our noob times. And in those times, the game is too complex for us to learn automatically. I quite agree with pengo, and with most of y'all too. The only issue here is, they should add starter resources. Who would want a game that forces you to gather up resources just for the sake of learning? And if youre talking about gifts, they are there anymorr. Only 2 remained, and only 1 can be picked.
  • Lazy, please, don't make me laugh. You expect every player to like mining? You except every player to know where mines are, how to find them. Cause you cannot even find a mine till you're level 1+. So please, tell me how they'll learn. Please, explain.

Many people like mining, but not all like Mr.Penguin said. Because many people go mining for dirt for xp farming. And I a pretty sure Penguin must like mining for a while in the game.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Is there any hidden gifts in that realm? 'Cause D.Reaper and I didn't find any when mining everything ._.
  • CD87 said:

Is there any hidden gifts in that realm? 'Cause D.Reaper and I didn't find any when mining everything ._.

I am pretty sure that the hidden gifts are not staying.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    Orenzo said:

CD87 said:

I am pretty sure that the hidden gifts are not staying.
    Poor the new players from this point...
    My last post, it's nearly 3am for me, I am not staying up arguing. Knowing me I will though.

Swissy, okay. Look! You're thinking about your-self. You like to mine so you're thinking new players do! Well they might not.

What guy/girl wants to start a game, no idea how to mine. To find out he has to mine to get the quests to learn where mines are. Bit stupid right?

They'll get bored, frustrated, annoyed and quiet frankly who'd play a game where they have to work/mine for tutorials? I wouldn't.

This discussion has been closed.