Daresx11 Vids - 50K OPENING LOVE PACK 2023 - NEW VID!!!

Comments

• Daresx11 said:

New vid!!!
    How to make a Freeze Bomb-Powgifts-Fireworks-Nuke

wow nice
    ae y making a video today cause if y are i want in please
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Daresx11 said:

New vid!!!
    How to make a Freeze Bomb-Powgifts-Fireworks-Nuke

wow nice
    ae y making a video today cause if y are i want in please
    And no sorry, I will not record a video today :(.
    How to put items inside tinted glass
  • do they not despawn?

do they not despawn?

No, they don't despawn, that’s why I used normal glass before putting a tinted glass back in(sec 30 to sec 43), the function of the normal glass is to make it safe(to not despawn). When you put normal glass and remove it, the item is already safe, this will not disappear.
  • Daresx11 said:

do they not despawn?

No, they don't despawn, that’s why I used normal glass before putting a tinted glass back in(sec 30 to sec 43), the function of the normal glass is to make it safe(to not despawn). When you put normal glass and remove it, the item is already safe, this will not disappear.
    oh okay
    NEW VID!!
    My dream item is coming :O
  • Daresx11 said:

NEW VID!!

Gg! you got your Dream Blue Viking Helmet boi! Now you our New Viking Royal Ruler

Daresx11 said:

NEW VID!!

Gg! you got your Dream Blue Viking Helmet boi! Now you our New Viking Royal Ruler
    Thx :)
    New vid: Trying to get my DREAM ITEM, 50k Opening Summer Fan Pack 2021
    New vid!
    Building the Daresx11 Mod Office
  • Daresx11 said:

New vid!
    Building the Daresx11 Mod Office

U mod?
    Yes, I'm a mod
  • Oh..... Sorry I didn't knew I am Inactive for months on cc ._.

Oh..... Sorry I didn't knew I am Inactive for months on cc ._.

Do not worry :)
    edited October 2021
    NEW VID!!!
    Preview Halloween 2021

Preview New NPC

Preview Custom Update
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited October 2021
    Thanks for the preview @Daresx11 :')
    But I would like to see English version/Sub Version of that Because I don't understand a word

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    There are still some bugs as this stuff is being tested now. I will put out a scripting guide that explains why certain things happen and how to setup scripts. For instance he tries 3 fireworks but gets one. Fireworks are RATE limited because a malicious scripter could spam them and cause problems with a player taking to an npc. (so not too many all at once in other words) -- There are various subtle things like that. A lot of what we do is trying to avoid the kinds of problems people might make with the scripts on purpose, so this limits a bit what we can let everyone do.
  • i am larrysi am larrys Member
    edited October 2021

There are still some bugs as this stuff is being tested now. I will put out a scripting guide that explains why certain things happen and how to setup scripts. For instance he tries 3 fireworks but gets one. Fireworks are RATE limited because a malicious scripter could spam them and cause problems with a player taking to an npc. (so not too many all at once in other words) -- There are various subtle things like that. A lot of what we do is trying to avoid the kinds of problems people might make with the scripts on purpose, so this limits a bit what we can let everyone do.

Would The Normal Players Get an Beta Version Aswell? @SirKewberth
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We're not doing a full public beta right now. Want to keep it to a small group.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2023
  • What about the preview about adventure pack stuff

Does't The NPC and The item that it gives was the whole Adventure stuff?
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2023

What about the preview about adventure pack stuff

Yeah that wasn't included on there but you can see those items and outfits in my earlier preview videos of npc stuff..
  • What about the preview about adventure pack stuff

Yeah that wasn't included on there but you can see those items and outfits in my earlier preview videos of npc stuff..
    hey kewb why havent you updated the wearables/buildables yet?

here: https://www.cubiccastles.com/recipes.html
  • Orran said:

He probably would update it when the update releases
    Daresx11 said:

NEW VID!!!
    Preview Halloween 2021

Preview New NPC

Preview Custom Update

Added Preview Custom Blocks
  • MEEPYZ said:

Orran said:

He probably would update it when the update releases
    hmm ok
  • @SirKewberth After seeing the sneak Peek from Draesx11 About the custom Banners I don't know why but my mind says You should add Number On The Custom blocks

Like Once you place them The Number of which they are is visible,Can you do the same for their icon Because searching for a Particular Block in 25 of them is hard and Moreever Some customs Have same colours so I would like to see The number they are in their icon Aswell.
  • @SirKewberth After seeing the sneak Peek from Draesx11 About the custom Banners I don't know why but my mind says You should add Number On The Custom blocks

Like Once you place them The Number of which they are is visible,Can you do the same for their icon Because searching for a Particular Block in 25 of them is hard and Moreever Some customs Have same colours so I would like to see The number they are in their icon Aswell.

The number is on the icon and there are only 25