If you are talking about them (that sounds bad. I don't talk about anyone *cough* Joystick *cough*), say their name. If you are directly talking to them (and don't know their name), start right into your speech. Don't forget about manners though. "May I please", "Could you perhaps", and "Is it possible that" are favourites of mine. Then ASK AWAY!
I think in a way limitations being in place adds a beauty to the world. Over coming challenges, finding new ways to get around a problem. It is the small details of life that give it value at least for me. Take CC, building is very limited and basic but what I create is a testament to who I am with having sheer determination and tenacity to create something.
That's not surprising to be honest, Flame. Have you seen people these days? They'll eat/drink much worse and we actually understand it's disgusting. If you want an example, I won't tell you the video, just jog your memories, two spiders one web ;)
Lets all write down what Demotivates us (If you want, you can write more than one):
1. I try to make more friends, But when i speak to them and bring up a random topic, they dont seem interested. So basically, People who i talk to that ignore me demotivate me to try making more friends
It is becoming annoying, but my country is my main desmotivation
1. Do you have a dream? Do you need money for it? Do you have sons? Too bad! If you have sons, you will never have enough money to reach your dreams on brazil! There are too many taxes and bureaucracy! And most of the money you pay, actually never gets spend on something useful, such as fixing roads, but to support the major scammers (aka presidents, senators, etc..)
2. Wanna to find a job for you? Too bad! almost every single one requires diplomas because why not?
3. Wanna to walk at night? Too bad! You might die by a criminal or drunk driver!
4. Wanna to have different opinions to other people? Too bad! Everyones gonna hate you!
5. I think it is enough
Hue...... *slaps* , being mean right? I'm being mean to you because I haven't gotten any sleep because our neighbor's dog kept barking and that is keeping me awake..... so i played games , *slaps again* that was just for fun
You will die, be forgotten after your loved ones pass and become just a lone overgrown tombstone in a cemetery that time ravishes. I feel this is inspirational because we often try to chase after a meaningful life by hitting societal milestones like marriage when we should instead focus on our own happiness. In the end nothing matters we are but dust in the wind.
Even if some people keeps you down , there's always some people who still supports you even if they just stay silent , do remember that some people still cares about you and it is probably concerned about you right now , and that is school *COUGH HACK* nah I'm just kidding its not school but you get the point