I dropped ma pet

How do i get ma pet back from lobby i dropped and lagged out and i cant pick it back up

Comments

• Y u drop et
  • ...May I ask why you decided to drop a rare item in the lobby?
  • Dev_x10 said:

How do i get ma pet back from lobby i dropped and lagged out and i cant pick it back up

*Face palm* I've seen many people do this and about 99.9% of qbees lose their items when they do this :|
  • Making a stand by dropping everything you sell in a public realm isn't the best way to sell..... Cause you lose 9999999x more stuff than you win
  • Making a stand by dropping everything you sell in a public realm isn't the best way to sell..... Cause you lose 9999999x more stuff than you win

Instead of criticizing others' mistake... Why not help recover their loss? What you said was not necesarry.

As for the issue, contact support. They may help you retrieve your lost pet.

Instead of criticizing others' mistake... Why not help recover their loss? What you said was not necesarry.

I wouldn't say she was 'criticizing' as you said.. if I was in the OP's place, I'd be thankful for her advice as she would be helping me to not make the mistake again. It all depends on how you look at things.
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited February 2017
    All i'm thinking about in reaction to this:

I do not mean this to insult u so please ifnore the boo hoo hoo part
  • Misticall said:

Making a stand by dropping everything you sell in a public realm isn't the best way to sell..... Cause you lose 9999999x more stuff than you win

I wouldn't say she was 'criticizing' as you said.. if I was in the OP's place, I'd be thankful for her advice as she would be helping me to not make the mistake again. It all depends on how you look at things.
    He is asking for a solution not an advice.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    There's not really a solution to this.
    You should never drop items in realms/rooms you do not own.
    When you drop an item it will despawn forever after 20mins.
    If you dc the item is no longer tied to your account.
    I highly doubt support will return your item.
    If you really must show someone an item in a realm/room you don't own use /trade.
    Just learn from this mistake so it doesn't happen again.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Please don't necropost and don't post off-topic comments on threads. You could post that on Gdog's activity wall instead, since his private message system is broken. Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.