Active Mailboxes

ValleyValley Member
edited January 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
I have noticed that mailboxes haven't been served to use. I rarely see mailboxes in realms and if I see some they are rarely used.
So here are some suggestions I have to make them ACTIVE again!
1- When you receive a letter the marker will be standing up straight like:
When your mailbox is empty the marker will be straight across.

2- Notifications: Just like a tip piggy telling you how many cubits you have in it, a mailbox notifys you on how many letters you have in your mailbox

3-More affordable: If you want most people to have mailboxes so you can send your friends and other players written messages then lower the price of mailboxes so players that don't have very many cubits can easily get their hands on one.

4-Craftables: I suggest that letters are made to be able to craft, this way letters won't be as hard to obtain and there will be plenty of them so you can send your friend a little message

Thanks for sparing your time to read this! please leave some feedback below!
But before you do! Please answer this poll!

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like the ideas exept the craftable idea, in my oppinion the letters are already cheap and it reduces the spam in mailboxes
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    I agree! >:O
    The mailboxes are pretty expensive for something used to send/receive letters.
  • I agree! >:O

Ikr they should at least reduce the price by 500c-1k. It would be great if they were 500c in store
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    #1 & #2 have been suggested in the past, and i have supported the idea's each time. I am doing so again. +1

#3 & #4.. i personally think they are ok as they currently are. Though i wouldn't be against craft-able letters.
  • xyla said:

I agree! >:O

Ikr they should at least reduce the price by 500c-1k. It would be great if they were 500c in store
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    True more people could afford if it was 500-1k
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    yeah i tend to set a mail box up in every realm i use with signs urging players to use them, i get way more questions via the forums than through my mailbox which is a shame :/ i get excited when i see letters in there
  • Yes it is a shame to see mailbox's going out of use. But I am very glad to see people put up pots office's via these I have received a variety of letter cx