Say Hello!

Comments

• Hi everyone ^-^. I'm not exactly new but i just like to say hi :3
  • Hello :D
  • HI! I'm new. Oh wait, I'm not new to the game, I'm new to this thread :D
  • Stevenlol said:

HI! I'm new. Oh wait, I'm not new to the game, I'm new to this thread :D

lol
  • :D I'm a panda and uh I like pandas :D My realm is Panda_Lover8965's realm (So creative, ik) and uhhh...i like building...and jumping in leaf piles :D I've been playing since May 16th 2015 (I think) And I accept all friend requests :D and i like pandas C:
  • hola XD yo tambien soy viejo pero nuevo aqui en el foro
  • Hi everybody!

I'm SeleneDiccy and this is my first time posting on the new forums. I am not new in the game, I've been playing for two years already (since august, i think, 2014) and I used to have a trading thread in the old forums.

Since I started the game I have been playing it regularly (almost every day at first, then taking some breaks but only for a few days) but this last year I haven't been able to play much or visit the forums. So, now that I have some free time and I'm back in Cubic Castles I think it's time for me to introduce myself here.

My main realm is SeleneDiccy's Realm. I spend half my time in my crafting room and the other half in the mines because mining is one of my favourtie activities (along with having tons of cubits). My favourite building styles are medieval, steampunk and gothic, I love everything dark and evil and my kitty, SalemSlyme. I am terrible at parkour and pvp, so I don't usually enter competitions. I also tend to write really long paragraphs that nobody wants to read.

So, that's me. I'm happy to be back and I am looking forward to playing with you all :D
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Hi everybody!

I'm SeleneDiccy and this is my first time posting on the new forums. I am not new in the game, I've been playing for two years already (since august, i think, 2014) and I used to have a trading thread in the old forums.

Since I started the game I have been playing it regularly (almost every day at first, then taking some breaks but only for a few days) but this last year I haven't been able to play much or visit the forums. So, now that I have some free time and I'm back in Cubic Castles I think it's time for me to introduce myself here.

My main realm is SeleneDiccy's Realm. I spend half my time in my crafting room and the other half in the mines because mining is one of my favourtie activities (along with having tons of cubits). My favourite building styles are medieval, steampunk and gothic, I love everything dark and evil and my kitty, SalemSlyme. I am terrible at parkour and pvp, so I don't usually enter competitions. I also tend to write really long paragraphs that nobody wants to read.

So, that's me. I'm happy to be back and I am looking forward to playing with you all :D

Welcome to the forums Selene!
  • Hi I joined the the forums today so I don't know much but am not new to cc :P
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Hi there!
    I'm Fluffy, but people call me by many MANY nicknames including: Floofers, Fluffles, Floofles, Fluff, Floof, Flood (:v), And many more that i kinda forgot ;w;.
    Im a gamer girl and obsessed with Pokemon :P
    Also im a tsundere :v
    Im considerd a "weird and energetic person" but i possess many emotions.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

Hi there!
    I'm Fluffy, but people call me by many MANY nicknames including: Floofers, Fluffles, Floofles, Fluff, Floof, Flood (:v), And many more that i kinda forgot ;w;.
    Im a gamer girl and obsessed with Pokemon :P
    Also im a tsundere :v
    Im considerd a "weird and energetic person" but i possess many emotions.

Hello Fluffy, I totally don't know you!
  • Hello everyone. I'm French and I said hello
  • Hello I'm new to the forums. Not sure where to start but I been playing cc for quite some time now.
  • Hi everyone!
    Im not new to the game i have been playing since 10 october 2015!
    But i am new to the forums i have been on for around 3 days and they are great :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Hi everyone!
    Im not new to the game i have been playing since 10 october 2015!
    But i am new to the forums i have been on for around 3 days and they are great :D

Hey, welcome to the forums! Also remember to read the rules to avoid warnings and eventually bans (bans take a week, after that you get unbanned), also forum games section has its own rules
  • Helli all! I'm Aj Baryza . XD Too awesome i new at forum * not too new , i just joined few short ago * :P
  • Hello! I am known in-game as The Platinum Paladin. I just started a couple days ago. I'm still looking for the quickest ways to earn XP (since mining and crafting give only 1 XP per block).

A bit about me: I am 24 years old, single, male looking for female. I like guns and dislike pets, which probably explains why I'm single. :'(

Either way, I hope to make some friends along the way, and slip into the community I've heard about through Steam.
  • Hello everyone!
  • Hai everyone! This is a VERY late intro from a VERY old man :D Anyhow people, mah names Ace. A few notes i should mention -

What not to call me :

Sir, Leader, Boss, Master, King, Owner, Emperor

You can call me :

Anything but the things above/insults

Exceptions:
    Satan, Santa, Satn, Ace etc XD Anyways feel lonely? Friend meh :3 Thats right, get onto that list and hit that FRIEND REQUEST button XD
  • Hi everyone ^.^. I'm Hope, old IG player but new in forums ^^.

Anyways.. I'm Romanian, also friend with Lucanub (known as Lucaaa795 ) xD. I'm part of Sepail's Pvp Team xD(More informations in Seps Arena). I'm a friedly girl ^.^. I already know some of you but i wanna make more friends. xD ^.^

I hope u will get used with me ^.^.

The new stalker xD,
    -Hope
  • ^Hope^ said:

Hi everyone ^.^. I'm Hope, old IG player but new in forums ^^.

Anyways.. I'm Romanian, also friend with Lucanub (known as Lucaaa795 ) xD. I'm part of Sepail's Pvp Team xD(More informations in Seps Arena). I'm a friedly girl ^.^. I already know some of you but i wanna make more friends. xD ^.^

The new stalker xD,
    -Hope

"Friendly girl" ;-; Let me make a point... you're part of sep's team? >.> PvP is NOT friendly ;-; anyways welcome :U
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    edited November 2016

^Hope^ said:

The new stalker xD,
    -Hope

"Friendly girl" ;-; Let me make a point... you're part of sep's team? >.> PvP is NOT friendly ;-; anyways welcome :U
    PvP is totally friendly, you just go kill a dude then yeah..."No Harm Done" :D

• ^Hope^ said:

The new stalker xD,
    -Hope

Mm.. I can agree with Reaper.. PvP its a friendly game made for everyone...
    But anyways, ty!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Nice to meet you, Alice and Hope. :D I'm a tough boy, but don't let that scare you.
  • Nice to meet you, Alice and Hope. :D I'm a tough boy, but don't let that scare you.

Hewwo :) Nice to meet you, too, Platinum :D

• Heyooo! Im not new in fact im quiet old but mehhhhh just saying hey wont do any harm right xP
  • Heya :v. Im new on forum, but im not new player :P.
  • Welcome. :3