The Anti - Scammers [ Official Thread ]

Comments

• Guys be sure this guy speaks vulgar so beware of him! Also I just met him and he said no problem after I said thank you to him for banning meh
  • After using my second 'scouting' account,I can see a lot of these scammers trying to scam new players by asking them(new players) to borrow their clothes(like robes?) and immediately banned them from the realm and sell the scammed items for cubics.I'll do my best report every scammers in the game :)

• Uuuh, what happened to the guy who lost his cat ?
  • VarienMkeVarienMke Member
    edited October 2016
    Capture
    Don't fall for it,other websites some time required your full personal things like,your email,cubic castles game account.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    VarienMke said:

Capture (2)

You can better send that to a mod
    edited October 2016

VarienMke said:

Capture (2)

You can better send that to a mod</blockquote

A Mod?0o0....I'll Try It Next Time
    edited October 2016

20161003074851_1
  • They Just Keep Camping On The Raffle Box Until Someone Drop The Raffle Coin Into Their Inventory

edited October 2016
    There Are Also Players Trying To Act As A High-Ranked Moderators And The New Players Thought That They Were In Charge Of Everything Including Cubits.
  • just a tip @VarienMke dont multipost(one right after another), theres an edit button at right corner of your posts
  • just a tip @VarienMke dont multipost(one right after another), theres an edit button at right corner of your posts

Thanks,I'll keep that in mind
  • @Sir. Pixel lemme join will ya? :D XD
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Welcome Sir Ace
  • Welcome Sir Ace

Thanks.. AND ITS ACE >__>
    edited October 2016
    Ummmm....@Sir. Pixel i've already sent u a request still awaiting...please accept as soon as possible.thx :)) (OLD :P)
    edited October 2016
    Ummmm....@Sir. Pixel i've already sent u a request and im still awaiting...please accept as soon as possible.thx :))
  • kennysnowkennysnow Member
    edited October 2016
    Me parece excelente, pero también hay otro problema son los cleptómanos los que les gusta robar a los jugadores nuevos, que se puede hacer con ellos ya que no se pueden coger en el acto y ademas con eso del name tag es otro cuento se cambian el nombre y siguen en las misma !robando¡.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    ^
    Mods pueden realizar un seguimiento de los nombres que han tenido antes. Y, por desgracia sé estafadores son grandes, pero nosotros, como comunidad tenemos que hacer algo =)
    VarienMke said:

Ummmm....@Sir. Pixel i've already sent u a request and im still awaiting...please accept as soon as possible.thx :))

Welcome VarienMke

• ^
    Mods pueden realizar un seguimiento de los nombres que han tenido antes. Y, por desgracia sé estafadores son grandes, pero nosotros, como comunidad tenemos que hacer algo =)

VarienMke said:

Welcome VarienMke

Dude is sounds like hes been on the team for a long time >_>

• Anti scamming. its the best. I LOVE IT. I WANNA GRAB A SCAMMER AND DROP KICK THEM >:D jk.
  • Anti scamming. its the best. I LOVE IT. I WANNA GRAB A SCAMMER AND DROP KICK THEM >:D jk.

Please refrain from being violent...

Please refrain from being violent...
    Okay. xD

Violence is not the answer my child xD

Violence is not the answer my child xD
    Okay father. I shan't.
  • Well i'd certainly love to join! I already screenshot and report scammers on sight!!! I was so grateful to Sidd (mod) the other day when he showed up and helped take care of a scammer scamming! Great job Mods.
    So add my name if there's room SirPixel! Its great to be part of a trusted CC team. And good job with this one! LOVE the idea!
  • *Gypsy* said:

Well i'd certainly love to join! I already screenshot and report scammers on sight!!! I was so grateful to Sidd (mod) the other day when he showed up and helped take care of a scammer scamming! Great job Mods.
    So add my name if there's room SirPixel! Its great to be part of a trusted CC team. And good job with this one! LOVE the idea!

Your application (Kinda) Has been noticed, thank you for posting. We will fine time to interview you ._.

This discussion has been closed.