prob with a mod?????? sid hates on ppl.....

moronmoron Member
edited September 2016 in Help Requests
got proof of me sid???????? everyone wants proof all the time......show me ur proof, lil ole sid, show me proof of why I should be banned, please.....

u want ur essence, I wany mine too.

Comments

• Mods can get proof of you doing stuff easily and why are you picking on siddd? He's doing his job and hes doing it well. I wouldn't be surprised if you get another warning for these hate posts about staff.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I think you have posted this discussion in the wrong topic.
    Also, your spelling is just too difficult to make out...
  • Yea also i was with moron and mr peng and his friends we're confronting us while peng says that he could call his friend mod to ban us
  • rien-sama said:

Yea also i was with moron and mr peng and his friends we're confronting us while peng says that he could call his friend mod to ban us

Wow the only times I have seen moron is when he's 'hiding ' in the trees outside the town center...
  • AmberescentAmberescent Member
    edited September 2016
    tbh sid isnt hating on ppl, you're probably interpreting his actions wrongly. and theres proof from what I personally saw. Not going to say anything here, but you should probably reword your hollas if you don't want to be banned.
  • Your spelling tells us who you are... Mods don't have time to pick on such a new person like you, unless you did something bad that were caught. (Obviously)

Cheers :)
  • CD87 said:

Your spelling tells us who you are... Mods don't have time to pick on such a new person like you, unless you did something bad that were caught. (Obviously)

Cheers :)

He's actually from wht I remember not new. If you've been ariund the three big official realms, he's sometimes afk there. Also if you read the hollas...
    I've seen him too, he's lvl 50

• Rien-samaRien-sama Member
    edited September 2016
    I have seen him since in 2015 april hiding in a tree i always mock him
    Also that time he was already at level 50
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I think a calm discussion would be better and solve your problem much faster than aggression ._.
  • No I think this would much rather be locked :P
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    If you have any issues with a moderator, please send a support ticket and we'll review it privately.

Locking this up.
This discussion has been closed.