Foundation Bumper Bug

AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
edited September 2016 in Bug Reports
So..
When CaptainC placed a Foundation Bumper there were about 10 people bumping on it to rent the area.
When I rented it. My 500c got removed because I rented it. But then... I couldn't build in the area. Same thing happened to Elemental God.

Comments

• So..
    When CaptainC placed a Foundation Bumper there were about 10 people bumping on it to rent the area.
    When I rented it. My 500c got removed because I rented it. But then... I couldn't build in the area. Same thing happened to Elemental God.

PM it to Cosmic instead of posting it here.
  • So..

In cc he told me to make a discussion about the bug because he couldn't read because of the chat spamming.
  • SAME WITH ME, I WASTED MY 500C, OWNER SCAMMER(JOKE) lol buts its true i used up my 500c because the guy bumped it too then dissconected please help
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited September 2016
    Jup, lost my 500c :/
    And cosminc said to make a thread or message him, i think a thread is better because more peeps see it then
  • lol, I'm laughing
  • Archevix said:

lol, I'm laughing

Why ;-;

• So..

In cc he told me to make a discussion about the bug because he couldn't read because of the chat spamming.
    Fair enough
  • Archevix said:

lol, I'm laughing

U evil guy ;-; I pity u guys
  • Archevix said:

lol, I'm laughing

Why ;-;

>BCat< said:

Archevix said:

lol, I'm laughing

U evil guy ;-; I pity u guys
    It's always funny when bad things happen to other people (especially when I'm demented)