Anyone wanna team with me?

I want a person that is gonna be in team with me.Now i will tell you what i mean-We will do projects together for example gathering resources and than crafting rare items and selling them later on.Now you might be wondering why should we team?
-Because it will be much easier and faster to make items together than all by yourself.So if anyone would like to join me just comment , and that's basically all.

Comments

• I would like another person in my band of people, but you'd have to earn my trust first, obviously. :P
    I do almost everything on my own, but it seems like more people are understanding that mining/crafting/farming is the way to go!
    You can friend me Yambo, and I'll introduce you into my way of earning cubits. Perhaps later around 8 Cubic Time.
  • Liberated said:

I would like another person in my band of people, but you'd have to earn my trust first, obviously. :P
    I do almost everything on my own, but it seems like more people are understanding that mining/crafting/farming is the way to go!
    You can friend me Yambo, and I'll introduce you into my way of earning cubits. Perhaps later around 8 Cubic Time.

what's your ign?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Yambo said:

Liberated said:

I would like another person in my band of people, but you'd have to earn my trust first, obviously. :P

what's your ign?
    ALL forum names are ingame names
  • Yambo said:

Liberated said:

what's your ign?
    ALL forum names are ingame names
    oh yeah sry , my bad
  • Yambo I would like to help. Its been so long since I've helped someone build ;-; . PM me if you say yes.
  • I would like to help you, just PM me if you need my help :D
  • Yambo I would like to help. Its been so long since I've helped someone build ;-; . PM me if you say yes.

Yambo I would like to help. Its been so long since I've helped someone build ;-; . PM me if you say yes.

Its not one-time help , it's teaming for long time.
  • _Did__Did_ Member
    edited September 2016
  • I'd like to team up with you... Or anybody else :P
  • Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I really wanna team with you <:3...
    Can I join your team?