What Have You Always Wanted In Cubic Castles?

So, I have seen people who have wanted anything, from a hug (which I immediately gave them) to a freaking krampus, why a Krampus? I have no idea. And, I have always wanted to be able to help people, without them thinking I am a scammer. Because, I don't want to scam. I don't want to be known for something wrong I did. And most of all, I don't want to make people cry. And really the only other thing I want is to be able to talk to the mods daily. Because really, the mods are amazing. They're always there for us. They are very generous. And, really they've been there for me ever since I was a little starter. I always wanted to be that guy, who was like the mods. Because, the mods are a role-model to me. They get to help people without people being worried. That, to me is a dream. And always will be. I've been playing this game for a year now. And all I wanted from Day 1. Was to help people.

Comments

• I want 1 Million Half Dirt
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    ^^^^
    Best wish ever

I've always wanted a Halo, but back when they were 20k I was so poor I couldn't buy one xD now its 100k
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited September 2016
    Hanging out with mods was an accident for me, honestly. I met Superxtreme my first two weeks of playing, and the thing that got me, was that I didn't know he was a mod for around two months.. xD Call me whatever you like, but for sure I didn't intend to meet (friend) any of the mods (wasn't a goal).. and most of them were JUST players when I met them. I really don't get what's so appealing about mods to people, except their blue nametag. I agree that they're all very helpful and there for us. I just think of them as people and not some guy who can just talk to mods because he/she has the ability to. Don't try to be anybody you're not. Plus, lots of players have the same qualities as mods, so mods not being your friend is not a bad thing, just think, they were just players once too. :P (this was intended as a reply for what you wanted) e.e

What I personally have always wanted was unlimited levels, but in more broad perspective I want the game to be more like how it was before so many scammers, liars, cheats etc. The game was better before all the vanity items and rare items that only a million cubits could get you *stares at umbrella* ;-; BUT! My point is the game more fun when it had less. (my opinion) :P
  • Friends lol
  • Liberated said:

Hanging out with mods was an accident for me, honestly. I met Superxtreme my first two weeks of playing, and the thing that got me, was that I didn't know he was a mod for around two months.. xD Call me whatever you like, but for sure I didn't intend to meet (friend) any of the mods (wasn't a goal).. and most of them were JUST players when I met them. I really don't get what's so appealing about mods to people, except their blue nametag. I agree that they're all very helpful and there for us. I just think of them as people and not some guy who can just talk to mods because he/she has the ability to. Don't try to be anybody you're not. Plus, lots of players have the same qualities as mods, so mods not being your friend is not a bad thing, just think, they were just players once too. :P (this was intended as a reply for what you wanted) e.e

What I personally have always wanted was unlimited levels, but in more broad perspective I want the game to be more like how it was before so many scammers, liars, cheats etc. The game was better before all the vanity items and rare items that only a million cubits could get you *stares at umbrella* ;-; BUT! My point is the game more fun when it had less. (my opinion) :P

Well really, the mods have been always kind to me. They always enjoyed talking, and of course had stuff to do, but always decided to have a small chat with me. But you know, I barely see the mods.
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited September 2016
    Liberated said:

I met Superxtreme my first two weeks of playing, and the thing that got me, was that I didn't know he was a mod for around two months.. xD Call me whatever you :P

Same rofl, also Gdog haha
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Kariudo said:

I want 1 Million Half Dirt

Same
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    I want limitless mountain blocks so that I could create the largest solid mountain in cc
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    edited September 2016
    a million or even half a million cubits, for environmental stamps, door stamps, realm deeds, decor blocks, resources and anything else that I need for building. I don't buy cubits so I've been struggling to save my c's.
  • I want....

cookies.
  • I want an umbrella T.T
  • I WANT UNLIMITED POWAHHHHH MUAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA *cough* *cough*
    jk, i wanted a car :D
  • I want te be friends with everyone
    Also....

I want....

cookies.

• I want a pink and white scarf ;w;
    If that ever comes to Christmas pack ;w;
  • I want 1 Million cubits!!! :C
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I want pokemons...

JK!

I always want more kind friends (Not a betrayal one). Also 1.000.000 c o3o (hey, you can call me greedy but iam not...) so i can build and spend some for give aways!
  • I want a Halo. Its like kinda kawaii when we use :D
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    i want xp
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

I want pokemons...

JK!

I always want more kind friends (Not a betrayal one). Also 1.000.000 c o3o (hey, you can call me greedy but iam not...) so i can build and spend some for give aways!

Yea and you sorta need C to rule a clan XD

• I want....

cookies.

EVERYTIME U POST I CAN'T STOP STARING AT THE ADORABLENESS.
  • My big dream is to have a HUGE group of realms to own and build. The possibilities are endless. O_O

And a chance to be in the top 5 of my class. #DreamOn
  • Hmm
    I want.......
    Be myself

And build better..
  • I want a microphone ;-;
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    I want the freaking car update ;-;
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

*In notifications* 208 replies to your thread by Mr. Penguin. "Penguin costume"

>.> pengy

@Mr. Penguin
  • Back then, it was a halo. Ive had several though. But I guess for right now its.... A HALO XD
  • A life.
  • A life.

o.o
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    I want aaa ram pet o-o. And to be a pokeman