Haloween incomming, so some ideas!

Dudo #77Dudo #77 Member
edited August 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
*So, since there is easter basket full of eggs, there should be baskets full of candys! So Haloween Basket is my 1.st idea.* (Haloween Basket)

*Next what about Witch whisk which will float 1block high with you once you wear it... possibly something like bunny pjs.. Should be wonderous.... * (Witch whisk)

*Third idea is.. Brains because why not? Some zombies would like to see it ig so they will keep our ones safe!* (Raw Brain)

* What about eyes which are looking at you when you are nearly? Would be scary too!* (Looking eyes)

*Oh! What a scary thing! Portrait that has eyes which are looking at you!* (Portrait with eyes)

*Sweety pet! Pet made from candy, chewing gums, lollypops etc!* (Sweety pet)

Let me know what do you think :)

UPDATE:

Your ideas:

@The 007 - (Brain Hat). My opinion is that it should move a little like zombie hat but less to make it more realistic!
@AbdielUX NEW - (Undead Cubit). This is nice idea and you should get these by killing other people in official pvp realms made for this and receieve those! And for them should be something like recube things but! Black spooky leaves - as normal leaves but full of cobwebs, spooky polka trunks - With snake on it! Spooky water current - With piranhas in it! oohhh so crazy to jump in! And in the end Spooky flowers! Flowers with eyes!
@FrenchKing - (Zombie pet). Aww so gross and scary sound! It should be feeded with candy when you want to level it up also sweety pet too!
@Angel - (zombie dog) or (zombie cat)
@Rien-sama - (Werewolf mask) Probably my most favourite one! Great job! I wish to see this ingame so much!
@Kewbin Redwood - (Mummy Outift)

Comments