Beta version 2.0 - Single player Adventure (STEAM added)

124»

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Scorto7 said:

*>Jess<* said:

BJDware said:

*>Jess<* said:

Shortcuts aren't really something to report, it's good you found one, but it really isn't a mistake that the staff put it there.

On the contrary, i think it would be encouraged.
    Encouraged to be fixed, or encouraged to stay there? o-o
    Encouraged to share such info so a cheat like that can be prevented.
    Precisely C:
  • Archevix said:

I want Adventure Mode in Android :Q: , i can't wait any more.

Me niether, but it should almost be done wirh beta
    I cant wait either im on android
  • Nice adea!!!
  • I can jump on multiplayer but not on single player! is this a bug (I'm pressing space bar btw)

You gotta get the ability to jump first :)
  • Typo!

Adventure Mode Typo!

Need to fix.
  • rien-sama said:

Why is it taking so long in ios

Well, PC is always the 1st target because, of course they need to put different coding into the devices, which could take some more time. Also, the screen is tiny, in comparison to the laptop/PC screen. So, if you were to play cc on your phone with 1366x768, thats gonna be pretty hard.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We actually had non-technical reasons for waiting for the android/ios releases of single player mode. But it should be very soon guys.
  • We actually had non-technical reasons for waiting for the android/ios releases of single player mode. But it should be very soon guys.

How soon is soon? '-'
  • lucaaa795 said:

Archevix said:

We actually had non-technical reasons for waiting for the android/ios releases of single player mode. But it should be very soon guys.

How soon is soon? '-'
    "Very soon guys"
    XD
    -----
    @SirKewberth non-technical? Could we see some of those? (Curious OuO)

Ya
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    If I had an exact day I'd give it to you, but I don't know precisely either.
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    >______________< I will die of impatience-ness please release it soon
  • #Elfie said:

>______________< I will die of impatience-ness please release it soon

Oh be patient. The biggest thing the world needs is patience....Well that's actually second to another thing
  • what time new item add the cubic shop ?
  • Update: I'm now able to access Adventure mode through Android. So Android should be able to get single player adventure. Not sure about iOS yet.
  • BlueMist said:

Update: I'm now able to access Adventure mode through Android. So Android should be able to get single player adventure. Not sure about iOS yet.

Captain C boardcasted it today, iOS is not available yet.
  • Ios is available for me, I got in single player from the pc and logged in ios and im still in the adventure, but on IOS!! It seems that everything was fine, but they just didnt add the portal to it yet :/
  • edited August 2016
    I played a bit of adventure mode on mobile today at it is pretty cool, something people should do if they're bored or wanna kill time i guess, can that gold block be added to multiplayer as a craft able or something like the almighty cube idk, it looks pretty ool and when are cars coming out (∩ಠ෴ಠ)⊃━☆゚.*
  • Sorry but how to join beta testing?

Ill just leave this as an answer straight from kewberth himself:We started to move at one point towards more open beta testing, but found that in the end most of the players who had access didn't actually test or provide feedback, but rather just used the beta server as a place to play with the new stuff first. There were of course exceptions to this, but it also led to all kinds of drama, with players arguing about who should and shouldn't test, and people leaking info without permission etc... Since there wasn't a lot of good feedback from this method, and since it was leading to some problems, we moved back towards more closed testing by selected people. Though in practice we haven't actually done any big open betas in quite a while, since most of our recent updates have been fairly small. We'll probably have one in a few months and before Halloween etc...

Being a good beta tester is more than just playing the game and noting problems. Some people have a gut feeling or understanding about how the tech works and are very good at finding problems because of the way they test. It's really a skill, and not everybody has it. In Slim's case the testing he's done for us is really beyond what you'd expect of someone volunteering, and he's very good at it. He has a knack for finding strange unexpected ways to break things, that not everyone has. He's caught a LOT of potentially very bad bugs before releases.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Sorry but how to join beta testing?

Anyone can do it, just do Single Player and look for issues/bugs/glitched and put them here ^0^
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Anyone can do it, just do Single Player and look for issues/bugs/glitched and put them here ^0^
    How to join singleplayer?

Also finished adventure mode now since it is on phone

It's already on the phone? :o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

It's already on the phone? :o
    Jup, on android atleast. Just go to lobby and go right from the overworld portal
  • EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited August 2016
    I loved Adventure mode. It was simple, had a decent plot but...

I kept getting lost in regards of what I was doing half the time. XD

The funniest thing I did was that when I got the power cube to mine, I mined the power cube. XD
  • I can jump on multiplayer but not on single player! is this a bug (I'm pressing space bar btw)

You need to find the golden cube to get that power
    because................you are.............TheChosenOne!!!! l3l
  • Do you know if the cars will be in the cubic store? if so when o^o
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator

Um the adventure mode is now out on all devices i guess sooo
    Does this still needs to be a announcment?Or even open?

Bug reports and feedback. Still valid for now :P