7 hours later still no Ban Description/warning

RawskinRawskin Member
edited August 2016 in Bug Reports
Well just like the title says and I still DON'T KNOW FOR WHAT I GOT FRIKKING BANNED ._.' the mod who banned us either never banned somone and screwed up or its something with cc itself :/ and DON'T CLOSE THIS THREAD Promise you won't close it BJD pls dont close it this is a bug :(

Alright look what Cortana says the rest doesn't matter A BAN COMES AFTER A SEVERE WARNING I REPEAT for the dumb knes out there AFTER A SEVERE WARNING! ._.' cc mods or idk eho banned us do something useful try to provide us of USEFUL infromation then just CLOSING every thread that has something in it about this topic t(-.-t)

Comments

• It might not be a bug... the mod may have forgot to add an explanation.
  • They forgot to add an explanation to jailing two good and honest players? ._. @BlueMist
  • Do you really think that a mod is so stupid to forget an explanation :/?
  • Liberated said:

They forgot to add an explanation to jailing two good and honest players? ._. @BlueMist

RawSkin said:

Do you really think that a mod is so stupid to forget an explanation :/?

Could of been anything just sayin... I don't know. At the bottom their dis supposed to have a reason.. it may be a bug.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Mods can't just ban someone they have to work through the warning system. So if you were banned then you'd have received several warnings first. If your account was suddenly banned with no warnings then you should contact support. It is possible in come cases that people are banned incorrectly. For instance, certain ISPs pool the network addresses of their users. That is... 2 people playing from 2 different computers could end up having the same address. So if one was banned the other would be as well. This is rare, but it is possible. So if you don't understand why you are banned then contact support to verify that you are in fact banned, and, if so what the reason is.
This discussion has been closed.