Um.. Why were we banned!?

Explanation please. I do not understand what me and my friend have done. :/ I think this is wrong without a mod to even tell us what happened.. Now me and RawSkin are just banned. For what!? We have done NOTHING wrong I can assure you. Why and who banned us? This is nonsense.. I may even quit due to this reason.. So yah thanks for this. I hope this was all just a simple mistake. </3
Now I have a crime record without even a single warning from ANY mod in 1 and a half years of playing..

Yes, thanks for banning me for doing nothing wrong.. *claps* I'm done with this game.. I can't believe this.. I have been playing for so long and never even warned by a mod for anything.. Now all of the sudden I have been banned. I'm done and very annoyed by this. I'm friends with most of the mods anyways.. How could someone ban me and have me on their friend lists still? You could always just tell a good person like myself to just stop doing whatever it is that we have done wrong.

Comments

• It shows nothing -_-' just a thing that says 24 hours and muted
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Liberated said:

How could someone ban me and have me on their friend lists still?

They're doing their job. They don't want you to take it personally, they can't let you off because you're their friend.
  • Liberated said:

Explanation please. I do not understand what me and my friend have done. :/ I think this is wrong without a mod to even tell us what happened.. Now me and RawSkin are just banned. For what!? We have done NOTHING wrong I can assure you. Why and who banned us? This is nonsense.. I may even quit due to this reason.. So yah thanks for this. I hope this was all just a simple mistake. </3
    Now I have a crime record without even a single warning from ANY mod in 1 and a half years of playing..

Yes, thanks for banning me for doing nothing wrong.. *claps* I'm done with this game.. I can't believe this.. I have been playing for so long and never even warned by a mod for anything.. Now all of the sudden I have been banned. I'm done and very annoyed by this. I'm friends with most of the mods anyways.. How could someone ban me and have me on their friend lists still? You could always just tell a good person like myself to just stop doing whatever it is that we have done wrong. </p>

Noooooooo, Lib whyyy were you banned? :Q: I hope this was just a mistake you have been a good friend. Hopefully if you were banned it'd just be for one day..Where it says 24hrs, it should have an explanation of why you have been banned or muted. You should take this up with support to get a faster answer probably.. Hopefully you get unbanned please don't quit <3
This discussion has been closed.