Failure To Login In

I always use the remember me option to get into my account. I logged out and cleared it to where I can not get back in. I am almost a hundred percent sure what my password is but not my username. The password is the same across the board and I am able to get into my other alt account but not my main. Where the conundrum lies is I would email support but I am not for sure what email is tied to my account. I am not for sure how to put my Username in I think ;/.

Comments

• *checks friends list* I think it's - - - GreyCoralKing- - -
  • edited July 2016
    Is there a space after the g or no?

I will have to wait an hour before I can try it >_<!
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited July 2016
    Not that I can see.
    Edit: image
  • Thanks Jared if there is not a space after the last g that might be what is tripping me up.
  • Username is:

- - - GreyCoralKing - - - I believe, if anything message support. What you can do is request a forgotten password, and sign into every email you have, and look for the forgotten password email. Once you do that it will give you a random password. Sign into CC with the password it gives you and the username. After that select quit, tap the side question mark choose the first option. Change password.

Hope this helped ^^
  • smuressmures Member
    edited July 2016
    noooo Greeeey don't die ;w;
    But it looks like there is a space before the first G and not after that last one o-o
  • OK MYSTERY SOLVED! Jared was the first to point it out and then Cookie confirmed it. The huge problem I was having is I could only put the name in so many times before it locked me out. I tried the no space after the G I thought but I think it locked me out before trying that one. Then I began working in my magical Grey brain of how I could figure out the situation without it locking me out. I came to the realization that I could create accounts until it said that account name is already taken which is exactly what I did over and over O_O. I had the right password just not the right name whew. Thank you everyone for helping me I was about to cry. I think it is so odd that I did not put a space in after the g silly Grey. This thread can now be closed as GREY praise the almighty cube has reclaimed his account.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Good to hear.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.