Rehydrators & Hydrator Cubes.

Comments

• You can also get yellow mecho spikes
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    MechoSpikes is on the list. I'll be updating Purple a lot today, I have 4 done in a couple hours and Gdog has loads done so :) Let the wonders go away :O!
  • MechoSpikes is on the list. I'll be updating Purple a lot today, I have 4 done in a couple hours and Gdog has loads done so :) Let the wonders go away :O!

Technically, mecho spikes IS on the list, but you only put blue, not yellow
  • What I got from Purple Cube:
    - Ruby Stairs
    - 2x Ruby Block
    - Emerald Block
    - 2x Rocket Bottles
    We wait 1 day for this?
    Remember, it's FREE every part (expect crafting) is FREE. Was it 1 rocket or 2 in 1 cube?
  • a_l_e_x_0_6a_l_e_x_0_6 Member
    edited July 2016
    people are crazy, they think they will get super rare things from green cube, but i think they will get things that worth less than 1k, or if they are lucky, things like mute bumper. So buying them 5k don't worth it..
  • people are crazy, they think they will get super rare things from green cube, but i think they will get things that worth less than 1k, or if they are lucky, things like mute bumper. So buying them 5k don't worth it..

I predict nothing above 500 tbh. Maybe a hidey or something every once in a while
  • I do not think the cubes should give anything rare, especially pet and clothing. I think things like cannons, the super rare fossil, etc. are fine and dandy ^_^!
    A rare item is okay if the Green Cubes ofc and make it rare to find.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Here's my little vid on stuff thats in red and purple cubes
    Spoiler:
    [/spioler]
  • Found 2 new items on the red cube
    Spoiler:

Sink
    Raffle Token
  • I got 1 rocket in a each cube Peng. Not 2 in 1 cube. And btw, we mine a lot for those stuff? I spent hours searching...For a Ruby?
    Well, no one told you to go mining for hours. It's just a little bonus for the miners out there.
  • Yes I see people complaining how often the cubes are dropped and it makes me laugh. The point of introducing the cubes was never for the purpose of solely mining for them, it is a bonus incentive for miners. Sir Kewberth spoke of wanting to make the mining system better and this is a very good step. If I am going to be mining for hours for one of my builds then it is great I get random surprises >:D!.
  • I've gotten a cash register from a red cube, that's good right? :P
  • lol my friend was buying green cubes for 5k
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    rien-sama said:

lol my friend was buying green cubes for 5k

green cubes they have rares in
    *Noe Nt* said:

rien-sama said:

lol my friend was buying green cubes for 5k

green cubes they have rares in
    Actually, no one IG knows the content of Blue and/or Green. Tomorrow I'll be opening a couple blues as will others. It's gonna be 4 more days till anyone knows Green
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I got a distiller out of a red cube
  • I wonder if there will ever be items exclusive to dehydrated cubes... event items obtained only from these cubes would be nice, would be awesome for some players to actually WORK for those items.
    Well, there's no exclusive items. Also, whether we "WORK" for the items or not the rich will still buy them... It's pretty obvious...
    edited July 2016
    PEgaming said:

I wonder if there will ever be items exclusive to dehydrated cubes... event items obtained only from these cubes would be nice, would be awesome for some players to actually WORK for those items.

You know when people buy cubits to buy packs. That money doesn't grow on trees,
    Usually people have to WORK to earn money. Which is different than clicking their mouse for a few hours on a game :P

• gdog said:

PEgaming said:

I wonder if there will ever be items exclusive to dehydrated cubes... event items obtained only from these cubes would be nice, would be awesome for some players to actually WORK for those items.

You know when people buy cubits to buy packs. That money doesn't grow on trees,
    Usually people have to WORK to earn money. Which is different than clicking their mouse for a few hours on a game :P

Well, never mind that I said anything, it seems like I get a lecture every time I suggest things.
    It's not a lecture... He's just saying people who buy Cubits earn their money by doing work, which is harder than mining ofc.
    No hate, Just debate :)
  • edited July 2016
    I would defiantly take getting paid over playing CC, Grey needs to get a life lol.

I would defiantly take getting paid over playing CC, Grey needs to get a life lol.

Yes Ashley, you do! We can't live off fish and bones forever!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I got from reds:
    Lamp
    Book shelve
    Cannon
    Fridge
    Sink
    Forge x2
    Mecho spikes
    Throne
    Mattress
    Laser cutter x5
    Diamond block

From purple:
    Emerald block
  • Ashely is gone you broke the heart of Ashely and Ashely died. Can you imagine getting paid to play CC that be the best job ever >:)! I would build and build all day. When my mom told me to get off the computer I be like women I am earning a living here. Then she would not be able to lock me in the closet and make me pray to god after whipping me a 100 times.
  • I got a office lamp from a red cube .-.
This discussion has been closed.