Oddly suspicious >->

Look at this guy, he mined this fast in just 1 minute!
Screenshot_2016-07-22-12-44-38
This seems oddly suspicious >->

Comments

• *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited July 2016
    Ik, I've got video >:D

• Auto clicker guys, easy as that.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There is a bug where you can be lvl 3 and get faster mining 2 (a lot of people know this)
  • I know, gdog asked me to send this vid to him
  • *>Jess<* said:

I know, gdog asked me to send this vid to him

You had faster mining maxed, right?
  • level up to 2 never pick a level until to 3 then keep picking the minning perk
  • rien-sama said:

level up to 2 never pick a level until to 3 then keep picking the minning perk

Is that the bug?
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    This have been discussed before on the forums, it's a glitch you can do at the start of the game to be able to get faster mining 2 at level 2, not a hacker/auto clicker.
  • Then it's in the right category then, bug reports, a glitch o3o
  • *>Jess<* said:

I know, gdog asked me to send this vid to him

You had faster mining maxed, right?
    Yes, I have my mining maxed
  • Rien-samaRien-sama Member
    edited July 2016
    Its not a bug
    Also this was reported months a months ago
    This thread should be deleted because there is a thread about this months ago @BJDware
  • It's a glitch
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    I am level 45 with NO faster mining!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I am now level 22 without faster mining :/ so i have to use a mining account
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited July 2016
    I got faster mining 2 at around level 33(Edit: or 37, i kinda forgot) i think.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Stevenlol said:

I got faster mining 2 at around level 33(Edit: or 37, i kinda forgot) i think.

I got faster mining maxed out on my alt on level 4
  • I am level 45 with NO faster mining!

Ya, how do you get XP? Life hax? :0
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    Speed hacker.
  • If a realm currently has an environment stamp on it and you put a cloudy stamp on, you don't get the stamp back. Is this a glitch or non ? It costed me 10000 cubits (´・Д・)」
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited August 2016
    Roboticat said:

If a realm currently has an environment stamp on it and you put a cloudy stamp on, you don't get the stamp back. Is this a glitch or non ? It costed me 10000 cubits (´・Д・)」

Kinda off-topic, but if you use a normal cloudy stamp then it will be consumed upon use. (So no you won't get it back.) And just note that you can buy it for far cheaper in the cubit store. If you're saying that you didn't get the other stamp back that's not a cloudy stamp, try contacting support at http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
  • Roboticat said:

If a realm currently has an environment stamp on it and you put a cloudy stamp on, you don't get the stamp back. Is this a glitch or non ? It costed me 10000 cubits (´・Д・)」

Kinda off-topic, but if you use a normal cloudy stamp then it will be consumed upon use. (So no you won't get it back.) And just note that you can buy it for far cheaper in the cubit store. If you're saying that you didn't get the other stamp back that's not a cloudy stamp, try contacting support at http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
    I think He meant the environmental stamp not coming back...
  • Jared GraceJared Grace Member
    edited August 2016

I think He meant the environmental stamp not coming back...

If you're saying that you didn't get the other stamp back that's not a cloudy stamp, try contacting support at http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    This player is being closely watch. In future, be sure to use the ingame "report abuse" button before attempting to bring it to the forums.

As this topic is derailing, closing it.
This discussion has been closed.