Your country ppl uses pokemon GO or no?

Piratax10Piratax10 Member
edited July 2016 in Off-Topic
Theres pokemon Go in your contry guys?
In my country there isnt yet and they say they will release it in 2 months but idk if this type of thing will work in the country of the crime lol

V pokemon GO* lol

Comments

• You can use a VPN to temporarily change your IP Address so that you can download the game. After that you're on your own...
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited July 2016
    Pokemon Go isn't officially related in my country yet, but people can still get it by(only if you're on iOS) creating a new Apple ID and setting the region to a released country. On Android, you can download the APK file for it. But, many people have been banned from the game due to cheating the system by downloading it before it's officially released in their country, so don't do all of the above, just wait ^_^

P.S. When playing Pokemon GO, be aWARE of all surroundings or you'd be hit by a car or walk into somewhere you aren't supposed to go like the police station xd never play PG while driving, don't bury your face into your phone all the time! Like two California men fell of the cliff playing Pokemon GO so I'll just stick to Cubic Castles for now c:
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    In the netherlands it has been on the google play store since... TODAY!!! i played pokemon go like crazy today xD
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    edited July 2016
    They had to postpone the release date for foreign countries because the developers did not anticipate the amount of people hyped up to play the game. This led to very unstable servers; like Tam said, a lot of people "illegally" downloaded the game when it wasn't released in their country so that also burdened the said servers... or so I've heard... so just wait, lol

On a side note, remember that every time you load the app you are met with this loading screen:
    pokemon go saftey tip
    So don't blame the game if you somehow find yourself crossing the street without looking both ways for an Eevee
  • HellesHelles Member
    It isn't released in my country yet, but i changed my VPN and downloaded it from Google store.
    It works great for me.
    I also heard that the makers of pokemon go are banning people that are playing the game in a country where it hasnt released yet...
  • I also heard that the makers of pokemon go are banning people that are playing the game in a country where it hasnt released yet...

Soooo, Nintendo XD
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    Actually the company Niantic is the company that made Pokemon Go; they have another game called "Ingress" which is also an AR (augmented-reality) game which they made before Pokemon Go. Nintendo reached out to them to develop Pokemon Go.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Yes since today in The Netherlands. And we hit already 1.3 mil players :3 and so many young players walking on the streets hunting for pokemons xD
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    90% of the UK playing it. I walk out of my house to a gym or pokestop and there's like 3 people there with their phones out, i wonder what they're doing...
  • It is so popular here in the United States, the day it got released it hit #1 game. The game is dangerous, and people have died. If you go out and about playing Pokèmon GO please be careful of your surroundings that are near you.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    It's only dangerous if you make it dangerous. ^^ be careful as blue said!
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    If i can play, i would try to get my wifi as weak as possible and the gps unabled (still can track the location) then the inaccrucy radius would be much bigger
    so i can catch pokes just by laying on my bed and blocking the wifi signal
    Thanh_ said:

If i can play, i would try to get my wifi as weak as possible and the gps unabled (still can track the location) then the inaccrucy radius would be much bigger
    so i can catch pokes just by laying on my bed and blocking the wifi signal

Does that work?
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    PokemonGo is Fun, I've been going out to the streets looking for pokemons and happily I found some powerful one's. But you need wifi which I want the game to be non-Wifi =.=
  • Theres a ice cream shop near our hotel in virginia beach that literally welcomes pokemon go players with a pokestop
  • #nintendoisunstoppable
  • smuressmures Member
    I wish I had Pokemon GO before I left for vaca ;w;
    I'm going to so many places, there's so many great spots that I bet would have gotten different types of pokemon and I don't even get them ;w;
  • In Estonia (East-Europe) it isn't released yet but there was it in some kinda tech news (Estonian). Anyways I don't like actually Pokémon and if it will release I don't still care because I can play Cubic Castles instead! Who's with me?
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited July 2016
    BlueMist said:

It is so popular here in the United States, the day it got released it hit #1 game. The game is dangerous, and people have died. If you go out and about playing Pokèmon GO please be careful of your surroundings that are near you.

Pokemon GO ISN'T dangerous it's just that we're dumb enough to not care about the real world anymore lol
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    BlueMist said:

It is so popular here in the United States, the day it got released it hit #1 game. The game is dangerous, and people have died. If you go out and about playing Pokèmon GO please be careful of your surroundings that are near you.

Nobody has died playing it.
    People have found dead bodies while hunting for pokemon though. Which might be where you're getting confused.
  • gdog said:

BlueMist said:

People have found dead bodies while hunting for pokemon though. Which might be where you're getting confused.
    Yea, I heard two California men fell off the cliff, but they didn't die and yea..this game isn't dangerous, WE'RE just..-shrug-
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    I GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL!!!! :(
  • gdog said:

BlueMist said:

I heard people died, and got Burt. We may be mistaken though, it is just a warning. Be careful ^^
  • TurnovusTurnovus Member
    edited July 2016
    Did you know the full name is actually 'Pokemon: Global Offense'? Like CS:GO.

edit: Not really, this is just an obscene joke...
    edited July 2016
    Turnovus said:

Did you know the full name is actually 'Pokemon: Global Offense'? Like CS:GO.

Uhm nope it isnt...

Its actually a kids game so why should they do golbal offence? Also you dont play on global but just a part of japan...
  • deniss168deniss168 Member
    edited July 2016
    Downloaded 3 days before release nothing bad didn't happen.
    Also I'm lvl 11 nyeh hah.
  • ArchevixArchevix Member
    edited July 2016
    lunarisci said:

Actually the company Niantic is the company that made Pokemon Go; they have another game called "Ingress" which is also an AR (augmented-reality) game which they made before Pokemon Go. Nintendo reached out to them to develop Pokemon Go.

Yeah, but it was released by Nintendo, and Nintendo was the one that was banning people
    Yeah, same as when people make a video of a nintendo game on youtube when it just realeased. Then those videos get deleted
  • deniss168 said:

Downloaded 3 days before release nothing bad didn't happen.
    Also I'm lvl 11 nyeh hah.

Double negatives...

So something bad DID happen?