proudly filipino :3

Im proud to be filipino because Philippines is the best place to be at and whatever thay say that filipinos sucks i will say "I DONT CARE :O" XD #proudlypinoy

Comments

• iKONICiKONIC Member
    True. People judge on what they see but not what is really happening within something.
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    To be honest when I was in korea they think ph is dirty contry < - <...
    And even in game some of them hate philippines and they hate me too .-.
  • Change is Coming my friend, Change is Coming :)
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    #Du30 CHANGE IS COMING! Make us happy again C: Also, when people think ph is a dirty country, they're missing out. Us Pilipinos are talented, outgoing, innovative. We are strong. If people think that we are dirty, so be it. They're just a minority. Majority of the people love Philippines, so think positive, okay? People who hate gets hated c:, plus, they don't have a life. Snoopie, you gotta be urself and dont let others get in ur way. C:
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well, no oppence but i dont think pilipino is the best. I think everyone is equal to eachother
  • iKONICiKONIC Member

Well, no oppence but i dont think pilipino is the best. I think everyone is equal to eachother

That's not offensive xD, we love our country and people. That's why we exaggerate our feelings for our own kind. That's your own opinion, and yes, everyone is equal to each other, why is there racism when we are just one race? It's a question in which the answer is obvious yet people are oblivious because of their ignorance.
  • HATERS GONNA HATE! O3O
  • iKONICiKONIC Member

That's not offensive xD, we love our country and people. That's why we exaggerate our feelings for our own kind. That's your own opinion, and yes, everyone is equal to each other, why is there racism when we are just one race? It's a question in which the answer is obvious yet people are oblivious because of their ignorance.
    That racism thought was just an expression to the world, not to you elemental god xD
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    edited August 2016
    At least Filipinos are brave and clever
    :P
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    edited August 2016
    We are filipinos! XD
    Watch the vid!
  • We are filipinos! XD
    Watch the vid!

oh! I've watched that
    its cool c: