Do you play a musical instrument?

>Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
edited March 2016 in Music
If you play music, which instrument do you play and for how long did you play? (If you play 2 instruments say it in the discussion because it doesn't allow multiple choices)

P.S.: I play piano and violin

Comments

• xNexyxNexy NLMember
    I'm producer, if that counts
  • I'm a chiptune composer, is it valid? :v
  • I play piano,and sometimes I make music using my BOSS-RC-505 Loopstation (I do Beatbox) and if you didn't know a loopstation,a loopstation is a device that can repeat any input from microphone of instrument... :D
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    edited March 2016
    I played Piano like 7 - 10 years old
    and I playing guitar now XD still learning
    hmm wait is the launch pad is instrument? idk spelling..
  • Launchpad is like a midi controller for some software in computers...
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited March 2016
    I've played a few, but been slack for the past year or so. Drums mostly but also guitar/ bass and piano/ keyboard. My singing career didn't exactly 'kick off'... mostly because I can't actually sing ;)
  • OrenzoOrenzo Member
    edited March 2016
    Well does it count if we play a instrument before and don't know how to play it now?
  • I mostly play my Viola, Guitar (Learning), Piano (Learning), and a Flute
  • Cupcake88 said:

I mostly play my Viola, Guitar (Learning), Piano (Learning), and a Flute

:o hello cupcake! XD

I like to play ukulele, guitar, bass, clarinet, keyboard, and planning to learn more instruments like cello, drums, banjo, shamisen (Japanese 3 strings instrument) and shakuhachi (Japanese Flute). But my favorite instrument is guitar. XD
  • I play piano, guitar and violin :)
  • French Horn, Piano, and the Mellophone (~o3o)~
  • I can play bugle, bosuns pipe (thank my naval training for those two!) And cello, violin, (although I only played jaws on it for 15 minutes when I could be bothered xD)
    Guitar and piano.
  • edited May 2016
    Too bad you can't put 2 answers, well, I wanna learn violin, I know Ode to Joy and some simple songs on piano and we practice flute in school (The White Plastic Flutè That Costs Like 6 or 7 Bucks)
    Siddd said:

I've played a few, but been slack for the past year or so. Drums mostly but also guitar/ bass and piano/ keyboard. My singing career didn't exactly 'kick off'... mostly because I can't actually sing ;)

Sid, you should see my singing, oh trust me, it's terrible xD Sounds like I have a kitten swallowed in my mouth xD
  • Lonely BranchLonely Branch Member
    edited May 2016
    I play electric keyboard, recorder, and I sing. :333 I've always wanted to play bass doe
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited August 2017
    I play the generic piano. Done.

• *Ram**Ram* Member
    Ram played piano for 7 years
    I can play few sonatas..but i quitted 3 years ago :/
    Im currently learnng clarinet
  • StevilStevil Member
    Wow. So many people play multiple instruments!
    I play (and I'm probably the only one) bassoon.
    It looks like this:
    Spoiler:
    Arts_Music_Band_Bassoon-pic
  • smuressmures Member
    Ermagerd a bassoon guy yas fam you go @Stevil
    I'm a loner like you, French Horn </3
  • Violin, and loving it, just finished up a concert @>;gleen <
  • I often play the piano, Piano Tiles 2 XD!!!
  • My music teacher is very good in music, I think its because she's German, and, much composers come from there xD
  • I play Drums, Guitar and Ukulele. I used to play Piano when I was way way younger but had to stop. Now, I'm more interested with Ukulele because it's small and easy to carry around. *^*
  • keelynkeelyn Member
    I play the harmonica, clarinet, French horn, and drums! *^^*
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I produce Karaoke files for Windows. These file types are .kar. I have about 8000 and would love midi sequences of popular Christian Rock so that I can add the words to them. I have 2600 Spanish and only about 400 Christian songs so far. Mostly I have about 5000 General songs from rock, country, and pop music. These play on a program I use called VanBasco's Karaoke Player. It is free to download and it can search the web for additional songs and add them. There is a tempo and speed setting with memory so each song can be customized to the user's taste. My favorite skin for the player is the wooden one. It can be dragged to a nice looking player and the player has individual playlists that can be set.

I also produce a CD that has a menu for installing the program as well as additional programs and a browse CD to add all of the music files it contains. The menu would be on the open (white) part of this picture on the left, when the CD autoruns.
    .Karaoke1-648x480
  • keelynkeelyn Member
    TheTimMan said:

I produce Karaoke files for Windows. These file types are .kar. I have about 8000 and would love midi sequences of popular Christian Rock so that I can add the words to them. I have 2600 Spanish and only about 400 Christian songs so far. Mostly I have about 5000 General songs from rock, country, and pop music. These play on a program I use called VanBasco's Karaoke Player. It is free to download and it can search the web for additional songs and add them. There is a tempo and speed setting with memory so each song can be customized to the user's taste. My favorite skin for the player is the wooden one. It can be dragged to a nice looking player and the player has individual playlists that can be set.

I also produce a CD that has a menu for installing the program as well as additional programs and a browse CD to add all of the music files it contains. The menu would be on the open (white) part of this picture on the left, when the CD autoruns.
    .Karaoke1-648x480

Seems like an awesome app, going to download! @TheTimMan
  • Sometimes I DJ on my cellphone. Sometimes I play a klaxon. Sometimes I sing. I sing really bad, though.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Trumpet ♥
  • I play the guitar, piano, violin , drum and recorder XD I learn ballet too
  • smuressmures Member
    keelyn said:

I play the harmonica, clarinet, French horn, and drums! *^^*

Yaaaas you're mah French horn buddy :P
  • I can play a recorder with my nose