Bedrock?

MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
Bedrock

I just noticed there's some bedrock in the Blue Course :D I had only seen it on the entrance of cave mines and thought it was cool but ooooooh it looks even better now! *-* I'm already thinking of all the things I'll make with it lol

Comments

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Looks like volcanic rocks
  • It's so people know that it's the real blue course lately people have been building replicas to scam noobs there was a scam blue course in Eden once that was the first search result
  • I wish the bed rocks should be in the bottom of the realms instead of that plain grey block
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It's used to stop players making copies of realms and scamming. If any realm doesn't have that certain block, in that certain place, do not go in it - And make sure you report it.

It's also used in Cavern Mine entrances to stop trolling. How? Breaking the Bedrock would make it impossible to enter.

And one last thing, it'll NEVER be for sale, if it's for sale it's whole purpose is just ruined.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Will just confirm what has already been said. I placed that there to make copying the realm impossible (at least not that section). It is not mine-able which is kind of it's purpose, so won't become a generally available block. Saved for special uses, like the cave doors etc...
  • Will just confirm what has already been said. I placed that there to make copying the realm impossible (at least not that section). It is not mine-able which is kind of it's purpose, so won't become a generally available block. Saved for special uses, like the cave doors etc...

Look at Kewberth always thinking ahead
    Someone told me not even admins can break Bedrock o-o
  • OrigamibotOrigamibot Member
    edited June 2016

Someone told me not even admins can break Bedrock o-o

If they tried, wouldn't it kinda be betraying cc? @Horus
    How would it be betraying CC? 0_o
  • *Ram**Ram* Member
    edited June 2016
    Just found one under the portal for the cavern mine :3
    Spend 1 minute trying to break it xd
  • How would it be betraying CC? 0_o

It would not be good news for cc, I meant
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember

How would it be betraying CC? 0_o

It would not be good news for cc, I meant
    ... Elaborate, please o-o
  • I mean, if a admin turned bad, that would be REALLY bad for cc, or are my concerns a little unreal?

I mean, if a admin turned bad, that would be REALLY bad for cc, or are my concerns a little unreal?

This game's the admins job and this is how the admins live, of this game. Why would they go "bad" on it.
  • I mean, if a admin turned bad, that would be REALLY bad for cc, or are my concerns a little unreal?

This game's the admins job and this is how the admins live, of this game. Why would they go "bad" on it.
    I'm a little TO concerned XD
  • poopinmynosepoopinmynose Member
    edited August 2023
    bedrock is pretty much impossible but the thing is there is a few lucky people that have a bedrock or two in there inv but the people who even got their hands on bedrock are VERY rich plus if they put it down great now they just wasted 2mc and there is 6 bedrocks in the blue coure maybe more idk rly how much bedrock is the blue course but the thing is why? its just so unrealistic for a rich player who happens to be a scammer to waste that much c there a good chance he would be lucky from making 1k from his scam so the only time i can see somebody plagiarising a VERY famous realm like the blue course is a admin who woke up and just decided to turn dirty absolute no player would waste that much c in items just to gain abit of popularity and it very unlikely a mod like nolana or will or somebody would cheat or do such a thing as now they have nothing so unless a mod wants to plagiarise the blue course there is rly nothing to worry about.the only thing i can possible think of worrying about is somebody getting there hands on a beta tree or beta log but even thats impossible seeing how they would have to log on to cubic castles which come on the password prob some gibberish garbage that google made that nobody can guess lol so the whole scaredness of somebody getting their hands on a SUPER giganticly rare item like beta log or beta tree or maybe even the few bedrocks out there is very little seeing how i alr said only rich players can get the bedrock and they would def not waste possibly MILLIONS of cubits. also if you made it this far your a true gigachad :P
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This discussion is from 2106, please don't necro post

Closing
This discussion has been closed.