Platinum crown for level 60, or 60-100?

JuIiusJuIius Member
edited February 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
Since it is so hard to get to the higher levels and can take a while, this would be a nice edition.
I know this has been suggested in the past, but I am just bumping it.
What level do you think the crown should change color? Maybe even a new shape?
@SirKewberth

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    For level 100 and add new levels ;)
  • EditionEdition Member
    edited September 2018

this would be a nice edition.

i know i'm a nice edition

• U said:

+1
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I think every 10 levels we should have a new icon

Like normal but after the part where we have the golden crown every 10 levels a higher rarity crown, like platinum, ruby, emerald, sapphire
  • AKA Steam Leveling system.
  • Another type and color of crown.... But for the last 5 levels...yeee...
  • I think every 10 levels we should have a new icon

Like normal but after the part where we have the golden crown every 10 levels a higher rarity crown, like platinum, ruby, emerald, sapphire

+1
  • I think every 10 levels we should have a new icon

That might be too much lol.
  • platinum?? hmm for lvl 61-100 please :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

I think every 10 levels we should have a new icon

That might be too much lol.
    Why with the levels we have now it would only be like 4 different crowns
  • 25-40 should be Golden star instead, or silver star
  • What About A Heart Shape For Getting That Far Like Because You Did So Much In This Game And They Thank You!
  • Bump
  • What About A Heart Shape For Getting That Far Like Because You Did So Much In This Game And They Thank You!

That's really wholesome.
    Still want it to be level 100.

So, -1 for 55-60..?
  • U said:

+1
  • U said:

Still want it to be level 100.

So, -1 for 55-60..?

Well if they add levels going to 100, the level 50 icon should change, and the 75 too :)
  • bump
  • lvl 60
  • lvl 60

We need level 100.
  • Maybe the lvl 60's badge changes everyvseason?
    E.g Heart, Leaf etc.
  • We need a list of possible perks that can be added :3

+1
  • Bump
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited February 2019
    I personally think players who have been level 50 and 60 for ages and ages deserve something more than the same badge a level 25 player has. Although this is not a high priority, I do believe dedicated players should be awarded something more. I have been supporting this game since 2015, and I have to say the level cap has bothered me most of all, but the badge change would be rewarding enough, making those dedicated players receive something a little extra.
  • Liberated said:

I personally think players who have been level 50 and 60 for ages and ages deserve something more than the same badge a level 25 player has. Although this is not a high priority, I do believe dedicated players should be awarded something more. I have been supporting this game since 2015, and I have to say the level cap has bothered me most of all, but the badge change would be rewarding enough, making those dedicated players receive something a little extra.

+1 @CosmicCow @SirKewberth @mabz @urmom
    Liberated said:

+1 @CosmicCow @SirKewberth @mabz

I’m going to add, due to the level cap I mine and build on alts.

My Account Levels: 60 - 60 - 34 - 30 - 28 - 25 ... Because of the cap. We don’t need new perks, we just need the cap removed.
  • I have level 60, 38, 25, and 16.
    All of these levels could be on my main...
  • I wish their were more levels would give me something to work towards...because I like competition.