Restrict the permits of Vending machines and rentals

+Tavo++Tavo+ Member
edited January 2019 in Suggestions & Comments
frankly the scams have increased thanks to the vending machines and the rentals I bet that at least 1 of those who are reading this have fallen for any of these scam methods

This week I saw literally how the game was going 3 big players exploiting their realms and saying that everything thanks to the scammers (is acceptable to me)

What was going to restriction of the use of the vending machines and rentals is that only imagine it also have been fraudsters level 0 or level 1 (obvious false accounts)

It would also be a good idea to increase the number of moderators (I do not want to offend any of them who do a good job as moderators). Some active and trustworthy ones would increase the safety of the game a bit.

What was going with the restrictions was that at least those of level 25 or less did not have permission to put any machine for sale or rental or that if they do they have permission from some moderator

(For me) it seems fair and good for all players to increase a bit of security within the game

For my part, I hope you find those ideas good ;)

Comments

• 25 or restriction by mod... any scammer can get an account to lv25 easily zzz
    Maybe add a perk for vends. haha
    though both ideas not feasible... Vend scams are not the only scams going on in cc...
  • You're right about easily raising the level, the perk does not sound like a bad idea but the problem would be at what level would start to come out and the other problem is that they accept that idea to increase a bit the security of the game
    LateCom said:

25 or restriction by mod... any scammer can get an account to lv25 easily zzz
    Maybe add a perk for vends. haha
    though both ideas not feasible... Vend scams are not the only scams going on in cc...

• People need Vends though...
  • A perk would be a horrible idea due to max level players..
    Also if we restrict vend use might as well restrict cash registers
  • I think it should only be for level 60 players with a ram, Easter umbrella, and a Krampus.
    If someone buys something that's advertised as 10c and it's actually 1k, then it's their fault and they should learn how to read properly. And also, it's kind of annoying how so much in this game already depends on ur level, and people over lvl 25 "scam" other people all the time.
  • Three years ago this was about tip piggies.
    Two years ago this was about cash registers
    One year ago this was about events
    Now this?

What further do you want? Why the hell would you restrict a fundamental part of the game nowadays? If you are illiterate and cannot tell the difference between 20 and 2000, you shouldn't be playing the game.
  • Three years ago this was about tip piggies.
    Two years ago this was about cash registers
    One year ago this was about events
    Now this?

What further do you want? Why the hell would you restrict a fundamental part of the game nowadays? If you are illiterate and cannot tell the difference between 20 and 2000, you shouldn't be playing the game.

• And then there are rich ppl at level 19 as well and they are patrons of the game. If you restrict their trading because of perks, the game's income shall minimise and that would lead to cc dying. So
    thank u, next
  • That fact is that we want to change scammers (which is really hard) and yet..players get scammed again and again my bro has been scammed 3 times now,which is bad on the scammer's side,but it's also cuz he (my bro) is just not careful..and we can't possibly begin to consider making a vend perk,because that won't solve anything.
  • 'Gold' said:

If someone buys something that's advertised as 10c and it's actually 1k, then it's their fault and they should learn how to read properly. And also, it's kind of annoying how so much in this game already depends on ur level, and people over lvl 25 "scam" other people all the time.

There are people who do want items really badly thats advertized in hollas.
    There was this 1 person who said "Vend for 300c!!!"
    I didnt want to take the chance and I read rather than bought anything in the rush. The moment I had hit it, I saw 3000 for the Vend and the Vend was already bought.
    If you just advertize something good for something very cheap compared to others, people will make sure they get it first.
  • Zone!Zone! Member
    edited February 2019
    'Gold' said:

I agree with Cubed Cubes because there are alot of scammers out there that are hungry for cubits. I can name alot, but that can take time. Saying that, scammers should be stopped and the only way to do that is to make this. I know there are alot of mods, but they are not on all the time, they actually have a life.

So +1
  • I literally didn't get anything you said in the thread description.
    I got my first vending machine when I was like level 8 or something and it has helped my store profit and run on its own without my presence.
    I’ve been playing for 8 months now and I’m still at level 20 because I don’t mine or build a lot. I now have over 50 vending machines in my store and 3 rental plots for other deals.
    I don’t believe that level should be an indication or basis for something like this.
  • Can someone explain to me what this is about??
  • He's suggesting that ppl under lvl 25 shouldn't be able to use vends.
  • Natural selection at it's finest
  • 'Gold' said:

He's suggesting that ppl under lvl 25 shouldn't be able to use vends.

I really dont get the suggestion for a limit to the level. For something you HAVE to buy, can't make, and be level 25 with that is really stupid of a game design.
  • TonguelessTongueless Member
    edited February 2019

I think it should only be for level 60 players with a ram, Easter umbrella, and a Krampus.

Lvl 61 with Null
  • 'Gold' said:

He's suggesting that ppl under lvl 25 shouldn't be able to use vends.

*Inhales* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGHGHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    I'm lvl 18 and I have vends -9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999